2012 Pagani Zonda R Evolution

Cars 2012 Pagani Zonda R Evolution v2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Someone should definitely look into doing the Lamborghini Gallardo GT3
SHIFT_2_Lamborghini_Gallardo_LP560_GT3.png

AWESOME ! now we can hope to get Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche !!! Thank you so much !

Could you possibly add a picture in the car menu selection please ? If possible make it similar to the other cars ?

Oke, thanks so much. Hope we see all Ferraris and Porches and Lamborginis in PC.

But is this legal conversion so did you asked permission for this release?

Also this is not MOD but car conversion, right? So the game is not moddable as modders think about but you can create conversions from other Codemaster's games, oke. If you convert all Codemaster cars and tracks to PC but can you convert all Assetto Corsa tracks and Cars to PC, no you can't. Anyway we do not need AC cars and tracks as there's nothing special for us who like good racing sims :)

<mod-edit: no personal insults>

P.S: good to know about mods for pCars but if that drops performance (as usual with mods in other games) even more im not going in simply because it doesnt even work right for me right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
<mod-edit: no personal insults>

P.S: good to know about mods for pCars but if that drops performance (as usual with mods in other games) even more im not going in simply because it doesnt even work right for me right now...
You may hate my words but now I'll hate AC forever if AC lovers are like you...I really have my own opinions and if you don't like those so that makes my opinions as trolling, come on big boy? God Kunos did well their brainwash job full 12 points from Finland :)

It seems that Kunos have some official guards here to watch every words wrote about their awesome baby Assetto Corsa, hey please stop taking this too personally, or are you one of AC developers and this heards your feelings??? I also own my copy but I just don't like it so I hope no mods converted from AC to PC so this PC quality stays better, clear?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really have my own opinions and if you don't like those so that makes my opinions as trolling, come on big boy?
It seems that Kunos have some official guards here to watch every words wrote about their awesome baby Assetto Corsa,

Problem is you talk trash about AC in every single post of every single game. Not in AC subforum, so yes, we see every single word of you talking about AC because you write them in every non related post. This is pCars, talk about it.

Problem is you talk trash about AC in every single post of every single game. Not in AC subforum, so yes, we see every single word of you talking about AC because you write them in every non related post. This is pCars, talk about it.
But I do, the guy who did this conversion said that PC is made for moddable, that's not true because all files are crypted binary files so how can you edit those files with notepad, no way. Possibility to decrypt and edit files with hexa editor is not modding about moddable sim, it's hacking files you should not touch without authors permission.

So AC info here was just a joke as it is...

A mod is a modification, and as that doesn't need official permission to be a mod ;)

Vast majority of the internet doesn't care if a mod has official permission or not as long as they can drive the cars they want to drive on the tracks they want to drive on.

As for Race Department - i don't know if they will keep the resource up as source and permissions are not clearly stated.

Really? Normally RD is very accurate what comes to permissions, or was it NoGrip??? LOL

Anyway this game / sim is not so modder friendly as everything is crypted, rFactor and GTR2 are totally moddable sims just like Race 07 also...but this mod is not problem for me just asked about permission, can't wait to test it...

@Kimmo Kokkonen
If that car has made its way in to the game then yes,its a MOD and seeing eveything you post is in contradiction with almost anyone and the fact that you bring up AC in a pCars thread makes me feel sick from a gramatical point of view to your lack of respect for anyone around here who doesnt share your ""vision""
You were on my ignore list and i thought,maybe,you might have something inteligent to give back to community..seems that i was wrong,and so i will put you back on ignore ..because as you say..i dont need your way of thinking infesting my brain...the threads are enough infested already by your jiberish..

PS. if needed,i`ll take my penalty for getting personal.

It seems that Kunos have some official guards here to watch every words wrote about their awesome baby Assetto Corsa, hey please stop taking this too personally, or are you one of AC developers and this heards your feelings??? I also own my copy but I just don't like it so I hope no mods converted from AC to PC so this PC quality stays better, clear?

To be honest..........No! :O_o:

As someone who's more-or-less watched SMS 'dig their own grave' (in multiple ways), seeing this 'not mod-able' game of theirs receive a mod, I find this oddly funny, and hope to see more mods appear for P.CARS, if only to piss-off Bell. ;)

It's not going to piss him off. He's said, multiple times, that they can't endorse it, but they wouldn't go so far as to stop it either. They knew it would happen and secretly I think they wanted it to. As far as digging their own graves, selling a million copies in less than a month is not exactly deadly, especially since it only took 5m dollars to build.

As someone who's more-or-less watched SMS 'dig their own grave' (in multiple ways), seeing this 'not mod-able' game of theirs receive a mod, I find this oddly funny, and hope to see more mods appear for P.CARS, if only to piss-off Bell. ;)

buried themselves lmao

They have outsold everything you dill !

lol

Sales do not directly equal or reflect quality guys. The P.CARS sales resulted from a starved console player-base getting another option for a next-gen racing game on their respective platform.

If you spent $4-500 on a new console, and only had DriveClub, TheCrew, or nothing next-gen to choose from, you'd bite at the first 'new thing' to arrive as well, even if subconsciously, to justify the expenditure.

Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift sell millions, but that doesn't mean they produce quality songs ;)

My original point being that SMS, or rather Ian Bell, have already done the game a fair share of damage with their public behavior around various forums. Need I link you to Bell's guilt-trip attempt at Bram ? :roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%