2012 Pagani Zonda R Evolution

Cars 2012 Pagani Zonda R Evolution v2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
2012 Pagani Zonda R Evolution.jpg

Autoprophet-ZR released the first car mod for Project Cars, the 2012 Pagani Zonda R Evolution.

Converted from my Zonda R Evo mod for Shift 2. Added models, liveries, physics editing, game file unpacking all by myself.

This mod was made only to prove pCARS is completely moddable just like the Need For Speed Shift series.

Though I may not have time to work on another one, this mod can serve as a template with which you can create many more mods. Enjoy!

Download the 2012 Pagani Zonda R Evolution here

how do you create physics ? I'd be interested to port my Primera in pcars, to see how it could look like, but I'm afraid that there won't be any sensible way (for me) to make physics

how do you create physics ? I'd be interested to port my Primera in pcars, to see how it could look like, but I'm afraid that there won't be any sensible way (for me) to make physics
That's the tough part. pCARS uses binary physics files. You can copy the physics files of another car and change the values with a hex editer by referring to the physics files from Shift 1 or 2.

This mod was made only to prove pCARS is completely moddable just like the Need For Speed Shift series.

As someone who's more-or-less watched SMS 'dig their own grave' (in multiple ways), seeing this 'not mod-able' game of theirs receive a mod, I find this oddly funny, and hope to see more mods appear for P.CARS, if only to piss-off Bell. ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 126 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 134 13.8%