2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

I'm serious, a smart-phone, is like a small computer. An app, can easily be a program. And a program can easily be connected to the electronic system of the car, and so on. I have no doubts about it. However, it would be hard for a driver to activate it while driving.

Both tweeting incidents (daytona 500 and now) have been under Red Flag btw! :)

Forgot to quote, but... Tiens Van Zyl works just as well :)

I'm serious, a smart-phone, is like a small computer. An app, can easily be a program. And a program can easily be connected to the electronic system of the car, and so on. I have no doubts about it. However, it would be hard for a driver to activate it while driving.

Both tweeting incidents (daytona 500 and now) have been under Red Flag btw! :)

Forgot to quote, but... Tiens Van Zyl works just as well :)
but since then there have been a couple of in car tweets. Brad also tweeted in Richmond and Bristol, that's the thing. Also after the Daytona 500, NASCAR said, that more drivers should use social media.

really? whatever happened to free speech? why is every sport division and types like firing and repriminding the drivers, players, etc because of a tweet or facebook status?

isnt that part kept private as your own voice, especially in the US? really...it bothers me, glad i dont tweet i would of been fined for saying something i guess.

really? whatever happened to free speech? why is every sport division and types like firing and repriminding the drivers, players, etc because of a tweet or facebook status?

isnt that part kept private as your own voice, especially in the US? really...it bothers me, glad i dont tweet i would of been fined for saying something i guess.

He was fined because they are not allowed to tweet from a race car. They are not allowed to /have/ a smartphone in the car while racing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back