2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

A big accident overshadows this Stock Car weekend at the biggest oval. After Big Ones and rolling cars in the ARCA race, Eric McClure had a major accident in the Nationwide Series race.

Eric was cut out of the car and airlifted to the hospital. It was reported after the completion of the race, that he was concious and talked to the track workers and the paramedics.

Glad he's ok.:)

Debris cautions... Please... -_-

Let them race godammit, the debris aren't even on the track most of the time !
I agree. They shouldn't change the course of the race with 10 laps to go, just for "debris"! (Stewart could had won Richmond :mad: )

RevisedDebris.jpg

:D

It's a grey area to be fair... Hornish had a flat tyre I think, but obviously for Danica it just felt like he was pushing her in the wall to keep his position... I would have been a wee-bit mad aswell :D

It was hard to tell he had a tyre going down, I didn't know that until I watched Speed Center later, during the race it looked like a block (legal one) which still gives her no right to spin a guy into the wall after the checkers (which is considered yellow racing). I think last time Kyle did this they suspended him a few races correct?

A legal block ? She was forced into the wall as far as I know... Her front bumper was alonside Hornish...

I'm not saying what she did was ok, but she got run in the wall so...

From what I remember and saw I don't remember her getting into the wall, also in hindsight now we know Hornish's tire was going flat (nothing Dannica or the race watchers could know).

Remember in Nascar you can block as much as you want (correct me if I'm wrong). Why we don't see it too much because after a block or two the guy/girl behind the blocker will usually just spin them (which I hate...)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back