2012 GT1 World Championship

Located in south-west France near the town of Nogaro, the Circuit Paul Armagnac has hosted multiple top-tier motorsport events and featured some of the biggest personalities to have graced the sport.
Built in 1960, the venue welcomed its first Grand Prix Moto World Championship event in 1975 followed by rounds of the FIA Sportscar Championship, Formula 3000 and Formula Three Euro Series in recent years. Circuit Paul Armagnac has also played an important role in developing the careers of motorsport legends including the likes of Rene Arnoux, Gerhard Berger, Ricardo Patrese and Alain Prost.
The FIA GT Championship visited the circuit in 2008 for the Nogaro 2 Hours event but the series returns to Nogaro this year in its revised format as the FIA GT1 World Championship.

Schedule: Times are CEST (GMT+2)

Friday 6 april
Free Practice 1 09:05-10:25 RESULTS
Free Practice 2 15:45-17:05 RESULTS

Saturday 7 april
Qualifying 15:45-16:45

Sunday 8 april
Qualifying race 14:15-15:15

Monday 9 april
Championship Race 14:15-15:15

Report from todays practice sessions: http://gt1world.com/index.php/news/details/audi-grab-the-advantage

A very impressive drive by Enge, indeed. Thought that it was going to be a boring race, due to the short and tight track. But the race was good, mostly thanks to the weather conditions I guess. Also, I must say I do miss the old GT1 cars. Should be fun to see the race tomorrow in supposedly dry weather.

Results

Bit late, but I watched the race just now :D

Very good one with the constantly changing conditions; great job by Halliday and Parisi to actually take the Porsche to the win here.
I can't believe the Audi's took eachother out Oo I'm pretty sure they sit in the best overall car right now though.
But I wish for a dry race next time to see some better results for AF Corse, the Ferrari's can't keep up in the rain :thumbsdown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back