2012 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Questions about current Drivers
1. Do you think The Current Drivers are as Best as the Past drivers or near Equal to them
2. Do you think some of these drivers can be the Next Gen Drivers

1. There has never been a better generation of drivers ever. Look at the field in the 80s and 90s, only a handful you feel would be racing drivers in today's conditions.

2. I am unsure what you mean? Do you mean young drivers can fit the bill of the current champions, Like Ricciardo etc?

1. There has never been a better generation of drivers ever. Look at the field in the 80s and 90s, only a handful you feel would be racing drivers in today's conditions.

2. I am unsure what you mean? Do you mean young drivers can fit the bill of the current champions, Like Ricciardo etc?
I mean the Drivers who are best in the Future Like Vettel and Hamilton I will count these two also for Future best drivers

I'm in Barcelona right now and going to Circuit de Catalunya tomorrow for the pit walk. Gonna be there for all the practice sessions, q and race :)

I'll see how it goes, doesn't seem like it will rain on Sunday even though I hoped it would and the forecast showed it as such for much of the week. Will be a dry qualifying and a dry race that will show the true pecking order post Mugello. Bring on the Spanish GP! :D

I'm in Barcelona right now and going to Circuit de Catalunya tomorrow for the pit walk. Gonna be there for all the practice sessions, q and race :)

I'll see how it goes, doesn't seem like it will rain on Sunday even though I hoped it would and the forecast showed it as such for much of the week. Will be a dry qualifying and a dry race that will show the true pecking order post Mugello. Bring on the Spanish GP! :D
Grab martin brundle if you see him and represent RaceDepartment :p

Very cool! Hope you have a great time!

I expect some nice videos from you Alex :)

Spot the spelling mistake

Force-India-wings_2762690.jpg

Oh god, are all press conferences like that? None of the drivers want to be there and for most of the questions they just make stuff up and end up saying nothing in the end!
To be specific, when someone asked Vettel over Schumacher criticizing the Pirelli tires, Vettel came up with a 2 minute answer that made little sense and didn't even answer the actual question.
There's that, and then that most of drivers don't even want to answer questions in the first place, and when they do it's a very short answer. (Looking at Kimi and Alonso)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%