2012 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha nice, always Jenson. Lewis had a go at him today for unfollowing him on Twitter, quite funny since he Jenson never followed Lewis on Twitter. Teheheh

Vettel equaling Senna? lol, I hope that is a bad joke or even the worse comparison ever made in human history alone. Vettel is simply lucky to have a good car, there is nothing magical about him. Senna could put a crappy car up on pole, even when that car had not the pace to do so. Vettel, just lucky enough to put a car on pole with a car that is made for pole.

The RB however is a natural performer in Suzuka, just as Ferrari is in Silverstone and Germany and Mclaren in Canada, Istanbul and many others.

You want someone that can put or at least try to have a car thats crappy in pole, talk to Lewis or Alonso, they can make it happen, but nowhere near or equal to Senna. Vettel is just as lucky as ever.

However both have had double retirements, I still blame Kimi for not lifting off. Schumi is a different story, he won the first 4 WC without the best car in the field always second to the Williams and Mclaren, the rest were because the others just didn't care no more, that was skill, not his car. Thats why he will be missed and always be known as one of the best, regardless of someone beating his numbers.

Vettel can go match and break numbers, but no one cares when he just has a fast car than the rest of the field, I have not seen any magic out of him, except Newey, and i'm surprised the Italian Mafian had let him get away with it.

The car suited Suzuka, thats it, there was no more magic, and the doble DRS has big drawbacks as we saw how Mercedes have gone. I say they need to start reviewing the use of resources and spending, bringin updates to every race costs money, and not all team s can afford it, I say the FIA need to restrcit the amount of, that way we have more equality.

@Jack the issue is no matter how many fans he has, one dominant season ruined how we view formula 1. 2011 had the lowest numbers of viewers in most races. For the sake of F1 and the existance of F1 and to prevent another World War, his title bid has to be shorten and not allowed to win it, else millions of born and unborn children will perish come Brazil 2012.

Anyone notice that the amount of BS posted by Alonso fans has significantly increased since the reigning world champion closed the gap to 4 points from Alonso?:)
I really hope the majority of Alonso's fanbase isn't like that. As for you Diego, I'm a Kimi fan, but I really hope Sebastian wins it just to imagine the look on your face. No offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%