2012 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, are the cars allowed to go wide and off track exiting Ascari like last year?

Just that I havent seen one car stay inside the lines there yet, and understand there was some sort of rule rerlaxation to allow it at that part of the track.

Heard it from the Speed commentators that the drivers are allowed to go outside the lines coming out of Ascari, explains why the majority of drivers are doing it lol.

Anyways, sort of worried that they do have the same tyre compounds as last week in Spa. Before the race most drivers were saying that they were possibly looking at the 2 or 3 stop race and the top 2 finishers ended up doing 1 stop. Perhaps the driver that can best look after his tyres to achieve a one stop will be the winner.

:p

Grosjean_002
BAHAHAHAHA OMG i am dying of laughter!

btw i highly doubt it wil be 1 pit stop...the low downforce will hurt the tyres, especially the rears with hi fuel levels...so I say 2 stops.

Did I just see tartan tyre warmers at Williams?

Seemed like it.

Q3 over: Hamilton, Button, Massa, DiResta (great qualy by Paul)

Alonso last, probably a problem.

Seems to me McLaren is set to dominate this one.

Hamilton's pole lap was so lean, so perfect. The guy downshifted one last time in midcorner by comparison to others that do their downshifting before beginning turn in.

Button's was also good, ever so smooth.

I had to reply to Ferrari putting
"Tomorrow is going to be very tough for Fernando. It's a shame..."

With me putting
"no it isn't a shame it's the best thing imaginable with maldonado behind alonso as well :)"
Kind of immature but I was just too tempted to do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%