2012 Formula One Indian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do anything with money.

Lewis isnt officially out off the title race- He is 75points behind. So if Vettel doesnt score and Lewis wins all 3 races the are even but Lewis would have 6 wins.

Mathematically yes, but I never said it's a realistic scenario.
I was just stating out what he said was wrong.

You were 100% correct with your other post. I was just inserting some comedy into the thread. So now when Hamilton fans are feeling a little blue about their man's chances in 2012, they can just think of this Jim Carey scene. There is still a chance.

Been racking my brain trying to figure out what could cause such sparking. It was clearly skidblock against tarmac, not something stuck between the plank and tarmac.. I'm thinking more aero, something wasn't working for a while in the right side, where in normal situations the front ride height isn't linear to airspeed.. Now if somethings blocking some aero channel or element in the front wing... Conspiracist in me would say active suspension but that's far fetched.. A bit weird that the problem just went away, could the skidblock detach?

That put me thinking also about something illegal on that RB.

Vettel fanboy...

shocker the "likers" are ur bandwagon fags anyways.
its okay Dmitry I know has your "Boromir" must feel.
They are using a very 99.99% similar exhaust sytem to what they had last year, that is why they been so supreme lately, even though EBD was banned the FIA clearly forgot how to complete ban something. shame really.

Every time someone doesn't have the same opinion as you on Vettel/RB, you call them a fanboy. This is getting beyond ridiculous.

And if you had paid attention to the discussions at the start of the season, you'd know that the current exhaust systems don't even compare to the EBD, they only provide a fraction of the downforce. Vettel's pole lap in India last year was over 1 second faster.

Vettel fanboy...

I thought Vettel was flawless today. But that must make me a fan boy.

I also thought Schumacher, Rosberg and Mercedes were terrible, obviously because I hate Germans, And Alonso had such a great first lap I might ask him to marry me.

I was a bit disappointed in Button. I might take all his posters off my wall after this season,

And obviously because I'm a McLaren fan, I want Lewis Hamilton to have a massive crash in his first race with Mercedes, 'cos I just hate him that much.

I don't know why the recent obsession with wider corners for overtaking is so special, because nobody used the full width of the track to overtake. They were using the same amount of track they would have used if they were on any other track. Nobody is ever going to go right to the edge because that makes your corner speed slow.

I don't know why the recent obsession with wider corners for overtaking is so special, because nobody used the full width of the track to overtake. They were using the same amount of track they would have used if they were on any other track. Nobody is ever going to go right to the edge because that makes your corner speed slow.
Hamilton did it on the first lap after the long straight. And if I recall it correctly, he wasn't the only one.

While there wasn't a battle for the win, it wasn't a dull race.

It was quite fun to watch the train of doom fighting for position (Maldonado, Senna and Grosjean). Although it was unlucky of De la Rosa to have a brake failure, good thing there's a good run-off after the straight. Oh, and Räikkönen being unable to overtake in the straight.

It pissed me that for a certain spanish commentator, Formula 1 seems to be "Alonso and friends driving cars". They were focusing on other cars for a while, and he was whinning about it.

Besides that, the race was fine. I hope Ferrari can bring some real upgrades to Abu Dhabi, but they seem to have no idea of what to do. They don't need to replace Massa, they need to replace all the engineers and management.

It pissed me that for a certain spanish commentator, Formula 1 seems to be "Alonso and friends driving cars". They were focusing on other cars for a while, and he was whinning about it.

El calvo is the worst thing that ever happened to F1 in Spain (as a sport). I hate it when I go back on holidays and have to stand a race with the hysterical idiot peeing himself all over as soon as Alonso makes a fast sector on fresh tires.

I did not forget you guy's, i was busy eating all the cookies from the cookie JAR!

Welcome to the Indian Grand Prix, where Red Bull have once again found their feet and dominated the race here in Delhi.
vlc2012-10-2916-15-43-57.png

vlc2012-10-2916-16-19-05.png

vlc2012-10-2916-19-14-30.png

vlc2012-10-2916-19-20-85.png

vlc2012-10-2916-19-36-50.png

vlc2012-10-2916-19-47-06.png

vlc2012-10-2916-21-34-52.png

vlc2012-10-2916-27-29-20.png

vlc2012-10-2916-27-35-61.png

vlc2012-10-2916-34-20-13.png

vlc2012-10-2817-10-27-52.png

vlc2012-10-2817-09-24-50.png

vlc2012-10-2817-11-32-17.png

vlc2012-10-2817-15-24-45.png

ScreenHunter_156.jpg

El calvo is the worst thing that ever happened to F1 in Spain (as a sport). I hate it when I go back on holidays and have to stand a race with the hysterical idiot peeing himself all over as soon as Alonso makes a fast sector on fresh tires.

I would agree on that but I've listen to the Asturian TV commentator, that is worse because he spends the rest of the time (the 1% when he's not saying how lame the others drive compared to Alonso) criticising Massa and Ferrari :D

Lol were you watching the same race as I was? ;) Absolutlely shocking race. As soon as I saw Webber's line into turn 2, I knew Vettel was going to cruise home. The first lap was decent but after that I struggled to stay awake..

Yeah was really boring. Why is F1 so lame? Iam a fan of it. But its really lame some most times.
Compared to the WTCC or even the DTM F1 has no chance. Where is the racing gone.
This was one of the lamest race I have seen this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 270 27.4%