2012 Formula One Indian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the stewards allowed drivers to use a bit of the exit kerb at the exit of turn 12, but I noticed that Vettel cut the corner at turn 7. It was a small amount, but unless everyone else did that, Vettel's lap should be disqualified.

That was one of the most boring qualifications I've watched. I got my hopes up for Maldonado and Senna but they ended up in their usual spots.

What I'm hoping for most in this race is for Ferrari to say ahead of McLaren for the rest of the season. More realistic than Alonso winning this one.

This season's getting boring!
4-5 races ago My eyes were glued to the screen with anticipation of exciting qualifying and races.
Since After Monza I find myself paying less and less attention and losing interest.

I missed the qualify but the order seems to be RBR, Mclaren, Ferrari. But I would like to risk it and say that Webber will win this race.

Won't happen. If Mark is leading towards the end of the race, the team will radio in an "issue" with the car in order to slow him down so Vettel can pass. That's the only way as Webber said he won't move over for Vettel.

This season's getting boring!
4-5 races ago My eyes were glued to the screen with anticipation of exciting qualifying and races.
Since After Monza I find myself paying less and less attention and losing interest.
Same, Singapore was boring, didn't watch Suzuka, and fell asleep during the Korea race. I'd like to say this one will be better but I doubt it.

Won't happen. If Mark is leading towards the end of the race, the team will radio in an "issue" with the car in order to slow him down so Vettel can pass. That's the only way as Webber said he won't move over for Vettel.
He will risk it and drive even faster when they tell him that. :p
Nah but he should be able to say himself that "well I do have a problem" or "well, well, Vettel is in second place and the car didn't have an issue until Vettel started closing in" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%