2012 Formula One Indian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artist impression of the rumored exhaust, looks awesome.

Ferrari+rbr+exhaust.jpg

Here´s his blog,
http://technicalf1explained.blogspot.se/

Would be awesome if they did this, but don't forget how long it took RB to get their tunneled exhaust working. Might not be the best kind of upgrade with only 4 races to go.

According to http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/...errari-gegen-red-bull-im-koecher-5911962.html its "only" going to be new front and rear wings, floor and some additional winglets anyway :unsure:
Probably Redbull started its development Before Monza but do Ferrari have that much time to Develop the Exhaust is the question which arises
was the Rear wings and Front wings new one or was it already tested in the previous races

I read somewhere that Massa was using a new coanda exhaust in Korea, while Alonso wasn't, because of reliability reasons. So it's rumoured that the exhaust will go on Alonso's car as part of their India upgrades.

Or they could be making it all up to cover up that Massa was faster that race.

I read somewhere that Massa was using a new coanda exhaust in Korea, while Alonso wasn't, because of reliability reasons. So it's rumoured that the exhaust will go on Alonso's car as part of their India upgrades.

Or they could be making it all up to cover up that Massa was faster that race.

Yeah i read it too but Even it was true i don't think he was as quick as the both the redbull's. So if it was in the Hands of Alonso i guess it would be a tough fight with Mark.
But we don't know was that able to close the gap to Redbull as they are also bringing updates to maintain their Advantage over others. So Until we see the cars on track we don't know any thing.
A Problem free race for mclaren could make them right up there. So it could be a Big fight

Well if that was true then Felipe was Faster than Alonso. :D

Can't believe I am about to defend the Spaniard. Take a snap shot of this moment because it does not happen often. But are we sure Massa really was faster than Alonso? The Pirelli tires prevent the drivers from driving flat out lap after lap during the races. The races in 2011 and 2012 have been all about managing your tires. Remember Kimi was looking good in China just as Alonso was looking good in Canada when all of a sudden their tires fell off the cliff and they were screwed. Not only did these two drivers learn from their mistakes, but everyone else on the grid also learned from them. The racing this year has been good, not complaining. But it would also be nice to see the drivers giving it their all driving at the limit. That tends to only happen for the mid field in Q2 and only in Q3 for those who think they can get pole.

Massa is a good driver worthy of being in F1. But Alonso is better. It's just a shame for the Brazilian to know that he does not have a hope in hell of winning a race while Alonso is still running, even if the Spaniard was having a bad day. But such is life at the Italian Donkey Cart company.

Can't believe I am about to defend the Spaniard. Take a snap shot of this moment because it does not happen often. But are we sure Massa really was faster than Alonso? The Pirelli tires prevent the drivers from driving flat out lap after lap during the races. The races in 2011 and 2012 have been all about managing your tires. Remember Kimi was looking good in China just as Alonso was looking good in Canada when all of a sudden their tires fell off the cliff and they were screwed. Not only did these two drivers learn from their mistakes, but everyone else on the grid also learned from them. The racing this year has been good, not complaining. But it would also be nice to see the drivers giving it their all driving at the limit. That tends to only happen for the mid field in Q2 and only in Q3 for those who think they can get pole.

Massa is a good driver worthy of being in F1. But Alonso is better. It's just a shame for the Brazilian to know that he does not have a hope in hell of winning a race while Alonso is still running, even if the Spaniard was having a bad day. But such is life at the Italian Donkey Cart company.
I guess you misunderstood me mate i was joking about that. ;)
But yeah When Felipe was quick he was Super Quick like Old Felipe and quicker than Alonso. If Felipe can continue this form at the Beginning of Next season and score More or Equal points to Fernando then he may have a Chance of Winning. I really want to see what Ferrari will do at that point.
This year we know the tires are most important if you take too much life early from them then your game is Over.

If Felipe can continue this form at the Beginning of Next season and score More or Equal points to Fernando then he may have a Chance of Winning.

Can't see it happening. Not the part about Massa being faster. No I can't see Massa gaining more points in a race because Massa will always be ordered to surrender his position to Alonso whether it is the first race of the season or the last race. Since team orders are allowed, it is life as we know it for Massa at the Italian Donkey Cart company. The only time Massa is allowed to gain more points is when Alonso has a DNF or some other issue that puts the Spaniard well down the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back