2012 Formula One German Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus that mechanic in that pole lap punching the air...thought he was goign to start punching people lol.

well Ferraris decision was crucial to the team, we all kenw form the get go Alonso was faster at the beginnig of the season, so it was a very good team order, seeing that he alone can go for the wdc running.

Anyways, love this track, fast, fast, fast. Pole? who knows. Webber, if he can keep ahead of Vettel then its a good thing he signed for 2013, but after that If Newey cant deliver, then I say switch teams. Remember Neweys car is winning them more than they can really do, not sayiny their skill plays role, but clearly adds up more witha better car.

I'm hoping for a Mercedes/Lotus/McLaren win to keep things fun. Maybe even Sauber, if Sergio manages to get a good qualifying.

The problem with the STR is that, with 2 rookies in the team, there's no real way to measure them and the car. Mind you, the car is likely a pig.

Also, still pissed they moved Jim Clark's memorial.

well Ferraris decision was crucial to the team, we all kenw form the get go Alonso was faster at the beginnig of the season, so it was a very good team order, seeing that he alone can go for the wdc running.

Looking at the WDC, it was wise. Looking at the rules at the time...

Also, still pissed they moved Jim Clark's memorial.

Moved it? I thought it was still on the same spot as it always have been.

The two regions in which the tracks are in are also not the same. The Nürburgring is in the Eiffel, which is famous for its unstable and usually rather cold and wet weather.
In the region around the Hockenheimring, it tends to be much warmer but also a little windy sometimes (I know, because my university is very close to it :)).

What's the tire allocation for this event? I've heard Pirelli is going to bring their experimental hard tire to this Grand Prix because they never got the chance to test it in Silverstone.

He should be excited, because Vettel beat Alonso by 0.002s!
Vettel's lap: 1:13.791
Alonso: 1:13.793

oh yeah i know he is, i was just saying without audio my buddy that doesnt know crap about F1 was just mentioning that.

I wonder if the option "experimental" tyres affected the Ferraris performance, dont they have like a wider base? and since they are running the regular tyre non expermental tyres in germany I wonder what the pace will really be.

I wonder if the option "experimental" tyres affected the Ferraris performance, dont they have like a wider base? and since they are running the regular tyre non expermental tyres in germany I wonder what the pace will really be.

I don´t think they ran the experimental hard compund in Silverstone.
If they did, it was guaranteed not used in the race. Pirelli does not want to influence the racing by introducing a tire mid-season that might help one team.

If they did, it was guaranteed not used in the race. Pirelli does not want to influence the racing by introducing a tire mid-season that might help one team.

They planned to run the experimental hard tire in practice in Silverstone, but there was no dry practice. Apparently they're going to try the experimental hard tire for Practice in Hockenheim.

wasnt saying that really....nvm i missed out on the race except quali so i didnt really know if they ran the experimental on race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back