2012 Formula One European Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you just love all those tacky sound effects they use in Brazilian TV whenever their football team scores a goal (along with the commentator screaming "GOOOOOOOOOO... ... AL!" for hours) or a driver wins a race? :D

sorry man, but this could only be written by somebody who never ever had the experience of torture by watching a GP on Brazilian TV. Believe me it's horror!!! The idiot talking nonsense and shouting all the time is a jerk called Galvão. His only contribution to a F1 transmission (actually to any national sport broadcast) is shouting "Brasil!", "We won" and similary bullshit... It's never about the sport itself but only about "Brasil". It's probably the worst broadcast of F1 worldwide... imagine now that no Brazilian is in shape of winning... Feel sorry for the real fans of F1 in Brazil...

Don't you just love all those tacky sound effects they use in Brazilian TV whenever their football team scores a goal (along with the commentator screaming "GOOOOOOOOOO... ... AL!" for hours) or a driver wins a race? :D

I do love 'em but they only work with football (real football);)

The difference between Maldonado and Senna has been astonishing. Who is under-performing and who is over-performing? Or is this a true reflection of both drivers?

Is Maldonado doing great in an average car? Or is Senna doing average in a great car?

@Chris Hempsall :
I guess It was the Loss of Confidence of Senna. He lost confidence at Q2 of Spanish GP where he was actually making in to Q3 if i remember correctly
He Spun out at the Last sector when he was quick enough to get into Q3
Small thing but that made him suffer Big as his team mate was on Pole in Q3 (Actually Second Fastest) and win the race

603368305.jpg

Sauber and Force India are Impressive in FP2 can they keep up things for tommorrow??
You cant say if they were impressive or not because they are not in a comparable situation to the other teams. How do we know if they are running their engines with more power or running with less fuel. We won't know until Qualifying when the teams are running very similar settings :D But im hoping for Sergio that it goes well. And Webber of course

Timo Glock will not take part in qualifying due to illness, no word on whether or not he'll compete in the race tomorrow. Struck down with food poisoning it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%