2012 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong thread I know but I want to say something here, I know that F1 have to soon go to V6's because of these natural resources B.S but why can Moto GP raise their engines to 1000cc. If F1 has to suffer why can't Moto GP suffer as well

Wrong thread I know but I want to say something here, I know that F1 have to soon go to V6's because of these natural resources B.S but why can Moto GP raise their engines to 1000cc. If F1 has to suffer why can't Moto GP suffer as well
seriously? moto GP engines are alot smaller and alot less effective to the green scene, F1 engines are bad, not the baddest or worst by far, but their still quite bad..... Greener the better, however i just hope the engine still sounds very sexy.

I'm looking at how well Mercedes perform this weekend, should be interesting :cool:
Heh, I said the same thing last race and I guess you could say it was interesting but not in the way I wanted it. In S3 they'll be fast because of those two LONGGG straights, that will give them a huge advantage for sure, and if the race stays dry and Grosjean doesn't screw up Schumi's day again who knows, maybe with the help of DRS they can get a good result.

i think Mercedes can get good Position in Q but they need to look for their Tire wear problems as it would cost them the Race positions in the last 2 gp's Mercedes was suffered a lot with this problem and Lotus i think they will also make a good impact on this track
The Mclaren who was team to beat in Saturday will be under threat from Mercedes i believe but The Defending champions are the ones who needs to prove and want to prove was the major for all teams they didn't have the Qualifying pace but they have strong race pace
By Saturday evening the answers will be out so we need to wait and watch

It feels like forever since the last GP race:(, but only a couple more days so i'm :) now. As we saw the condition of the last race could the new aero system from Mercedes hampered they race? Now the question is, how many races will be wet this season? that is the variable

Looking forward to a dry GP come China

That Merc just isn't worthy of a race win. Pole maybe, but without DRS it will keep going backwards, and to use DRS, it means you have to not be leading the race.

Prediction: McLaren 1-2, with Vettel breathing down their necks, Webber, Alonso, maybe the Mercs or Perez, and the 10 others then Massa.

Hope I'm wrong and Massa is awesome, but not very much hopeful.

It would be fitting to see the multiple WDC to win a few races before retirement, first name i could ever remembered calling related to F1 thinking back he was strongly one of my childhood hero growing up (Gillette world sport) thank you.

Sometimes i find fans interesting :)

Been looking at a few forums where you can tip on the top 3. A considerable amount of people chose Perez taking third.
I wonder how much they actually follow the sport with such an assessment.
Seems like they read the news, "Perez quickest in Malaysia" = Sauber is now very quick.
Quicker then Lotus, Mercedes, Renault....

Sometimes i find fans interesting :)

Been looking at a few forums where you can tip on the top 3. A considerable amount of people chose Perez taking third.
I wonder how much they actually follow the sport with such an assessment.
Seems like they read the news, "Perez quickest in Malaysia" = Sauber is now very quick.
Quicker then Lotus, Mercedes, Renault....
I know right? It kind of annoys me how everyone suddenly thinks Sauber is going to be a contender. They had a great performance in Malaysia, but that was largely because of their great strategy at the beginning. I also recall seeing an HRT car up to I think 6th (can't remember exactly) or at least top 10, does that mean they've fixed everything on their car and can compete for points?

One race doesn't define a team or driver, wait for the next few races to see how Sauber compare to everyone else then come to a conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%