2012 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart:
Massa got some issues, i hope he solves them as he is still one of the quickest drivers in F1, he just needs to fix everything else like not spinning by yourself in races and other stupid stuff.

Brain:
7 years in Ferrari´s,... i think it´s time to let some new blood into Ferrari. It´s obvious he´s finished as a driver for a top team unfortunately..

I don't think Massa will ever thrive while Alonso is there. He's done Massa's head in, and so has the talk.

While I agree that he needs to relax, he won't be able to as long as Alonso is his teammate.

Heart:
Massa got some issues, i hope he solves them as he is still one of the quickest drivers in F1, he just needs to fix everything else like not spinning by yourself in races and other stupid stuff.

Brain:
7 years in Ferrari´s,... i think it´s time to let some new blood into Ferrari. It´s obvious he´s finished as a driver for a top team unfortunately..

they will say 7 years in Mclaren also if Lewis goes down his path...just saying...lets not step over Massa too much, he gave us good races to watch and wasnt a very bad driver back in 06 07 and of course 08....

I just posted a comment asking some of the users who wanted Barrichello to return to Ferrari.

Here it is:

"Do you think he wants to go back to the role of Luigi like he did when Schumacher was Mario?"

Barrichello has had a sad career because in his earliest years, he showed exceptional promise. The worst part about his career was that many of his greatest moments were when he was the Second Driver. If he goes back, history repeats; no human is ever satisfied with being below No. 1.

It´s only himself that decides if he wants to be nr1 or nr2 driver. Ferrari doesn´t do that. That´s your performance that makes that call.

2010 both drivers start out even, they take a 1-2 at Bahrain, Alonso managed to win 5 races that year.
Best Massa did was a lot of 3rd places and one or two 2nd places.
Fernando ends the season as 2nd, Massa as 6th. And Massa did somewhat good that year, being on the podium regularly.

2011 Massa´s best ever result was a 5th place. Alonso managed to take 10 podiums, 4 3rd place, 5 2nd place, 1 win.
Massa just wasn´t ever in a position all year to compete with any of the guys up front.

2012 Alonso has already managed to grap a win in some ridiculous way despite the car being a mid-fielder.
Massa on the other hand retired from his first race, then he came 15th in Malaysia.

15th!!! what the F are you doing battling with Caterham´s? :)

Massa is in the same place as Charles Pic, De La Rosa, Petrov, Glock in the standings.

Its 2012 now and the last couple of years he hasn't shown enough to justify a seat at Ferrari anymore. Lets hope he quickly improves otherwise its over and out I fear
that is very true indeed sir. Is it him? is it the car? is it Alonso? who knows. I mean girlfriends issues did mess up my performance during college especially on calc. 2. Maybe he has other issues we are not aware off, but then again, he is way off the pace. I guess he can go try other motor sports (not nascar).

Hamilton is in theory leading the championship so something he must do pretty well this year compared to the rest.
Yes even if he doesnt win he is collecting precious points by being on the podium. Wins matter because of the bigg double digits..BUT, this being F1, consistency in collecting points are just as valuable and or equal to winning races. Being on pole just raises his stats.

I´m so pissed right now..

For some reason when i woke up i thought i was going to watch the practices.
My mind told me as soon as i woke up "It´s been days and days and days ffs, surely this is the day F1 comes back"
Totally 100% sure of it as well until i clicked on Autosport.com and found no articles on FP1.

Funny because i was so confident that almost 2 weeks had passed during this time that i did not bother checking the dates :)
I could not believe we were only half way to F1 :)

I´m so pissed right now..

For some reason when i woke up i thought i was going to watch the practices.
My mind told me as soon as i woke up "It´s been days and days and days ffs, surely this is the day F1 comes back"
Totally 100% sure of it as well until i clicked on Autosport.com and found no articles on FP1.

Funny because i was so confident that almost 2 weeks had passed during this time that i did not bother checking the dates :)
I could not believe we were only half way to F1 :)
And this is why I am against canceling the Bahrain race :D

Alonso doing some training :) I would like to have that setup at home :)

08a6416e801b11e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

This race last season was epic. Rosberg leading for ages, battle between the McLarens and Webber's drive from last to 3rd. Hope for the same this weekend, may put a bet on a Schumacher pole position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back