2012 Formula One British Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen the cheeky monkey is back!

Please sit back and enjoy these images of the Race, Until next time!

Capture_4-1.png

Capture_5-1.png

Capture_6-1.png

Capture_7-1.png

Capture_8.png

Capture_10-1.png

Capture_11-1.png

Capture_13-1.png

Capture_14-1.png

Capture_17-1.png

Capture_18-1.png

Capture_19-1.png

Capture_20.png

Capture_21-1.png

Capture_22.png

Capture_23.png

What a fantastic race, nice to see Massa being doing excelent today, Webber being as consistant as he needed to win todays race and unfortunatly Lotus having the pace but can't do anything about the top guys.
I am looking forward to Hockenheim, deffinatly my favorite German track. :)

I just can't understand McLaren strategy with Hamilton, too late for the first stop, when Alonso pass him was the moment to stop and then he was the first to stop for the second time, compromising his tires for the end of the race.
I really think is time to Hamilton move else where next season.

That was a proper race (as always in Silverstone, not even the rain was needed) well done Webbs and hello - Jackie Stewart taking an interwiew from the podium finishers that was nice. Nice to see Massa slowly but surely pulling himself back together. Lotus well ... better luck next time although what a drive by Grosjean after an early pitstop. McLaren - bad luck... again, not what they hoped for at all in their home GP, what at beggining of a season seemed to be a championship winning car is now not so by far.

P.S. Our Lithuanian commertators suggested that Maldonado should be caged.:roflmao:
What do you think about that?

Not a spectacular but nevertheless an exciting race.

Ferrari has improved race for race and are really up there for the win. RB and Webber was a tiny bit better this time beacause of the graining of the options on the green track. So congrats to them.
Alonso did exactly the right thing and didn't defend with much risk, unlike Lewis last race. He took 2nd place and some points.
Massa did a great job as well, although he had some damage on his rear wing. Scince the car is capable of top 5 this was the first time he wasn't unluky. The reward for this is P2 in the WCC for Ferrari.

McLaren was excpet for the pitstopps quiet disappointing. MGP and Lotus finish more or less where I expected them to be.

Would like to see Maldonados onboard to better judge the crash.

and for the second race in a row...I missed the whole thing, I dislike immensely that 90% of races are on SPEED network, and the others are on fox, speed I have, fox I dont. Came here hoping to request a link to a website that might stream a certain race, only to find out I missed all of it

and for the second race in a row...I missed the whole thing, I dislike immensely that 90% of races are on SPEED network, and the others are on fox, speed I have, fox I dont. Came here hoping to request a link to a website that might stream a certain race, only to find out I missed all of it
check inbox.

Well, what a race, kind of disappointing we got no train of cars, but thats mostly due to the nature of the track and lack of SC.

I was hoping for Alonso to win it, it seemed that way, but Mark deserved that win since he had the upperhand in try strategy. As much as I wanted a Ferrari win, Mark showed Reb Bull he is the best #2 driver ;)

So good job for both of them, clean fair racing all the way to the end. I bet my Australian friends here are just as happy as Koala Bears :D , and yes Foster is my choice of beverage :p

Anyways, sad day for Mclaren, a team that seemed to have the upper hand in the beginning of the season, did not capitalize the advantage at the beginning , especially Button, who was Vettels best chance last year, apart from Alonso, he is just going backwards every race almost.

Good job to Felipe, not a bad effort from him, could of gone podium but Vettel had a good tyre stop.

and to prove it again Maldonado is the new Montoya.

...still early to say, but it seems like a webber, alonso maybe vettel battle to the end now. as long as the 1st 2 mentioned become WC I'm happy :p

I was hoping for Alonso to win it, it seemed that way, but Mark deserved that win since he had the upperhand in try strategy. As much as I wanted a Ferrari win, Mark showed Reb Bull he is the best #2 driver ;)

So good job for both of them, clean fair racing all the way to the end. I bet my Australian friends here are just as happy as Koala Bears :D , and yes Foster is my choice of beverage :p

Thats funny haha, no one drinks fosters in Australia. Barely even advertised, fosters scored big time when they secured the exportation deal. Oh and yes im happy :)

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/101062
"Pastor is a driver who doesn't respect other drivers. It's just a matter of fact," Perez told the BBC. "I was already in front, and if not he should have given me enough space not to crash, but he tried to push me all the way to the outside. I don't understand the way he is driving.
"I really hope the stewards can make something because the last three or four races he has done something to [other drivers].
"It is not the first time he has damaged my weekend. He did the same [to Hamilton] in Valencia, and they gave him a drive-through, which I think is not enough. This guy will never learn if they don't do something, because he is a very dangerous driver and he can hurt someone."

Well i guess we all need to welcome a New Mid Field Team -"Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes"
To be Honest What ever Chances Lewis has Created in the First 6 races and Winning the 7th race was all Getting Slim race by race with the Helping hand of Mclaren Team
Button was Struggling for Scoring points and Lewis gave it all and now with the Recent Pace of Mclaren MP4-24 it's very hard to see Lewis Fighting for Championship
I don't understand what was the Complete Mclaren team doing and there is no surprise if Vodafone wouldn't Extend their Contract also.
If this kind of things Continue the P4 of Constructors will be P5 for sure as Mercedes also over come them in WCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 128 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.9%