2012 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how much you discuss it, Hamilton still won the race and Vettel ended up second. Doesn't matter how much you go off on Karthikeyan and what he should've done, it's happened and nothing can change now.

so you're saying it cant be done?

i think it can be done.....if u pause the video at exactly 1 41 just before 1 42 u can see that Katrekyian colud've ran that corner wide(on the right side off the racing line) allowing both drivers through,insted he doest it on the next corner which allows Lewis to catch up

I'm sorry but all I can see from this video is that Narain let Vettel pass as soon as he could.
You can't seriously ask a driver to go off the road when being lapped. That's just ridicolous.

All 24 cars are part of the race and all drivers have to deal with the other 23 drivers on track. No matter if your name is Vettel, Hamilton or Karthikeyan.

sure,the guy is severely off the pace...what 7-8sec per lap slower ,a sitting duck for a Red Bull or a McLaren!!! ...its called common sense Jordi...
It is common sense for you, for the rest of F1 followers is just ridiculous. They did qualified into the 107%, they are able to race. Point. Expecting a car to move out on the run off, even if it is paved with gold, is one of the most stupid things I have heard in years.

I'm sorry but all I can see from this video is that Narain let Vettel pass as soon as he could. You can't seriously ask a driver to go off the road when being lapped. That's just ridicolous.

All 24 cars are part of the race and all drivers have to deal with the other 23 drivers on track. No matter if your name is Vettel, Hamilton or Karthikeyan.

That ^^ +1

Ivan i do recommend you to watch the 24hours of Lemans or something, slower cars,drivers are just a part off racing. i know it's frustrating when your behind somebody slower that you are going to lap but you just have to deal with it. Also he couldn't move out of way on the dirt side of the track, that would be dangerous because it's so slippery there.

Ok, Hamilton fastest in FP1...Vettel second....Webber turd...

I am betting on Hamilton to win, Vettel second and third - either Button - Webber - Alonso (who makes third when Massa is told to pull over).

What a shame for Heikki. He worked his ass off for 2 years at Caterham and now he gets probably kicked out because he lacks russain millions.
He really deserves a cokpit in the midfield, but it's all about money. In my opinion Heikki is at the same level as Webber oder Massa.

What a shame for Heikki. He worked his ass off for 2 years at Caterham and now he gets probably kicked out because he lacks russain millions.
He really deserves a cokpit in the midfield, but it's all about money. In my opinion Heikki is at the same level as Webber oder Massa.

I have good opinion of the job of Kova in Caterham. However, If I think back when he shared a mclaren with Hamilton his performance was far from promising, collecting half of the points compared to him at both seasons. That is a (bad)Massa-like performance (and far worse than Webber has been doing).

It certainly makes me doubt.

I have good opinion of the job of Kova in Caterham. However, If I think back when he shared a mclaren with Hamilton his performance was far from promising, collecting half of the points compared to him at both seasons. That is a (bad)Massa-like performance (and far worse than Webber has been doing).

It certainly makes me doubt.
Heikki was far less experienced back then though, possibly Sergio will be like this, but he has had more F1 experience than Heikki had at the time

I'm so excited for the 2013 F1 season already, because there's so many drivers moving around. Perez, Hamilton, Hulkenberg, etc.

I hope this final race of the season will be exciting, and with the chance of rain and the championship on the line, it will for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back