2012 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope them votes up there are wrooong lol

Anyways regarding the alternators new or old specs both have failed in Valencia new alternators failed then later on the old ones did. As Newey said its been the same issue since 2005. So this "its fixed" words are falsely clAims.

As we speak Redbull are still paranoid about them, as much as their fans here are paranoid about me muahahahaha. Lol.

But who knows...no one predicted the COTA results at all, lets hope Brazil is more Sf friendly.

oh noes no more Saturday forecast rain! 0_0

Hamilton done a good performance in US Prix. Doing a good job even It's very tough to pull together three perfect sectors. Man! I know McLaren will go a far success for the F1 GP in Brazil. :thumbsup:

Now Vetell have something extra to care about

"I cannot listen to this nonsense anymore," Karthikeyan is quoted as saying by Auto Motor und Sport. "In the drivers' briefing, Charlie said we do not have to let any one past in the twisty section of the first sector. It is simply not possible, because apart from the ideal line it is extremely dirty.

"Charlie told us that we should let the faster drivers pass after Turn 8, the first slow corner after the fast section. So that's what I did. Vettel was also present at the briefing, has he sometimes not been listening? He does this too often and it's too intense. Slowly, I'm starting to get tired of it."

its very simple in my opinion:
Vettel is fighting for his 3rd WDC....Is Hamilton in the hunt?:
-NO!!
....would it give Vettel more points to Alonso if he remained in front of Hamilton during the US GP?
..-YES!!
...Could've Narain Kartekyian moved off track to not impede the Vettel/Hamilton battle ?
..-YES!!!...but he didnt!!
...Kartekyian has been instrumental in more than a few races this year ,where he has caused points loss and chaos ,as well as a very dangerous accident in Abu-Dhabi..thank you God, Nico is alive and well!!
...the guy is simply unpredictable and a liability to pass...some call him a half-wit..i think thats a bit of an overkill

No wonder Vijay doesnt wana give him a chance...ViJay is a great judge of talent ,imo

Yes ,Yes, Yes i know what Charlie said..You dont have to tell me ..i know what im doing here..

No wonder Vijay doesnt wana give him a chance ...some people call him a half wit..i think its a bit of an overkill...i think Vijay is a great judge of talent,imo

Narains incident with Nico wasn't his fault. He had a hydrolics failure, which turns the steering wheel feel as stiff as a rock he braked as he was in the highspeed right handers (understandable after you've lost your steering) and Nico happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
He's done nothing wrong, get off his back.

...Could've Narain Kartekyian moved off track to not impede the Vettel/Hamilton battle ?
..-YES!!!...but he didnt!!
Yes, but you can't seriously ask someone to leave the track becasue he is lapped. Narain let Vettel past as soon as he could and did nothing wrong.

Narain isnt by far the perfect driver but you can't blame him for that and for the incident with Nico like Ketnix said.
I understand Vettel's anger but obviously exactly this situation was discussed in the driver briefing and if Vettel was there, he should have rememberd.

I think Vettel lacks understanding of what its like to drive a car of that caliber.

Narain is far from Ide and if you think about it, how often do you see Narain making mistakes?
Way less then grosjean for example.
He's slower then DLR i give you that but he seems pretty damn consistent in bringing the car home when it holds up.

Considering you've got to have some nuts getting into a HRT, they've had a number of brake failures this year. DLR had one going down the mainstraight in Korea, thankgod for run of area eh?

u guys need to see this from a certain point of perspective:

Say it was Hamilton in the hunt for the WDC against Vettel and it was Narain doing this to Hamilton!...this forum would explode with nasty remarks against Narain!

See ,Narain isnt even a legitimate backmarker,he is just there circulating 7-8sec off the pace..almost as fast as Mercedes..
..would u not agree that if the US GP was the last race, this guy would be linched for causing Vettel or Hamilton or Alonso the Championship?!!
..it doesnt matter what Charlie said!!
..what matters is that ur just a backmarker,severely off the pace and when the leaders are in your mirrors ur to do anything in your powers not to IMPEDE them..in ANY WAY!!!!!
If it takes moving off track ..then thats what it is!!!
This guy needs someone to grab his hand and explain things to him like on a 5yrs old..cuz he just isnt getting it!!

Moving off the track is unsafe. Its a no no. It does matter what Charlie has to say, if you don't like what he says then you don't go racing.
Narain follows the rules, backmarkers have always been a part of racing, live with it.

Might want to go grab Vettel one too, never know where Narain might pop up next. :thumbsup:

Moving away from the petty bickering, anyone see that interview with Ron Dennis after the US gp concering Hamilton? A bit cringe worthy i'd say.

dont think so..im pretty sure all of the F1 stewards,including ur buddy Charlie will have a prolonged chat with Narain for his last race in F1 ..and what he is to do in it..on track and off:)

see,u need to lay it out for Narain..draw him a picture,spend time with him explaining what is to happen,make sure he fully understands

..but u laddy are too young and green to understand that

its okay..in about 10-15yrs ull have a better idea

Im not sure what your trying to say.

First you say that Narain should not listen to what the stewards say, now you want him to have a chat with the stewards? Well the stewards will tell him exactly what they say to everyone every other race, and thats where its safe and not safe to let cars go ahead.

what im trying to say is that the US GP impeding is a one off!!.....it aint gona happen again,not with WDC on the line!!...Narain will spend a good amount of time with Charlie and Co. ,with the ladder making sure Narain fully understands what he is to do at the Bazilian GP....
in short,it'll be something along them lines:
When u see the leaders in your mirrors,stay out of the way..if it means getting off thrack,then so be it

edit: unless of course the Kraken is released:roflmao:..in which case Timo gets to pull one of his legendary moves..hehe(couldnt help that one,sorry..Hi-five Diego)

Might as well have the rest of the grid sitting in the pitlane if were going to tell cars to drive off the circuit (something stewards will just not do) so that Vettel and Alonso can race.

There isn't a simple solution to backmarkers, they've always been apart of the sport, they get out of the way when they can, sometimes they effect the results, thats a part of racing everyone just has to get used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back