2012 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Button as I think he is getting better with the car and he is the best in changing conditions in my opinion. That is if it rains..

If it doesnt rain then I think either Hamilton or Alonso would be a good shout for the victory. Somehow I dont think Raikonnen will win it but I do think he would probably get a podium..

I've a good hunch for these things you know ;)

Mercedes have got a good chance here as well. Remember in China where there was this huge straight they dominated (The only team that has done that in 2012). In Spa, if I am not mistaken, sector 1 and 3 have one braking point each.;)

I always Vote for Sebastian as usual
ErIup.png

:) sorry had to use this one and this was the perfect moment :)

If he didn't care about the media, why did he give an interview to them?
Same old Alonso.
My favourite was on Crashgate 2008, when he said that he thought he deserved the win after all.
If I was mean I would say that he's got a child's brain, but then again I am.:p

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post lol..

I'm going to this race, should be awesome I have a Golden Grandstand ticket, G1 or something it is called... It's by the pits I can't wait!

But one question I do have is the company I am travelling with won't get there till Friday so I won't be able to go to the circuit that day so I will go down there the first time on the Saturday... I was told they give lots of free stuff out is that on the Thursday and Friday? Or is it on Saturday and Sunday aswell???

Also can I go into the pits with my ticket or do you have to buy a special one???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%