2012 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like this to be a fight between Raikkonen and Schumacher, but I don't think the Mercedes is up to it.

Also, here's Kimi's results from Spa:
2001: DNF (transmission problem)
2002: DNF (engine problem)
2003: No Grand Prix
2004: 1st (and fastest lap)
2005: 1st
2006: No Grand Prix
2007: 1st (and pole position)
2008: 18th (crashed from 2nd with 2 laps to go, still classified)
2009: 1st (only win of 2009)

So he either wins (even in a mediocre car like the F60) or doesn't finish at all...
Let's hope he finishes this time :thumbsup:

I know this is more of an off-topic question but at the same time not a question worth of a topic on it's own so here goes.
How much time in average do you lose driving a hot lap without KERS compare to a lap with KERS? :)

Well remember that this team has the worst budget in F1 and they still manage to challenge Marussia in some tracks who started with a very good budget compare to HRT since 2010. ;)

Is Virgin still putting in heaps of money at Marussia?
Usually the size of the sponsors on cars will tell how much money is being spent :)
One little logo left it seems ;)

Marussia_MR01_Sage_Newcastle_March_2012.jpg

Raikkonen in Spa is like Vettel in Abu Dhabi. You just can't beat them when they're on 4 wheels.:p With Bridgestones he wins 100%... Oh.

It's time to see just how powerful these "Dice" tires are, as Omer very nicely called them.

I would like to see Hamilton win this one to be honest. It would be epic to see a Hamilton/Alonso fight for the championship near the end of the season. A bit of rain and Spa could be one of the best races this year..

And its live on the BBC :D

I would like to see Hamilton win this one to be honest. It would be epic to see a Hamilton/Alonso fight for the championship near the end of the season. A bit of rain and Spa could be one of the best races this year..

And its live on the BBC :D
Obviously i´m not a messiah but i think that is exactly what will happen :)

I think it will be a battle between Hamilton and Alonso despite Alonso´s "healthy" lead.

My guess at the end of the season is this,
1. HAM
2. ALO
3. VET

But you never know with Magic Alonso, he might just have built enough of a gap to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%