2012 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
But didn't Ferrari have the fastest car in 2007 compare to the rest of the grid?
Not really. If it wasn't for some incidents, involving crashes, stupid mistakes (Hamilton in the gravel in China, Hamilton messing with the buttons in Brazil) or both drivers not really helping eachother, then McLaren would've gotten both titles. Well, no, they would've been disqualified from the constructors' championship anyway :D But the drivers' championship was equally won by Raikkonen and lost by Hamilton and Alonso.
Besides, their 2007 car was basically a silver Ferrari :sneaky: (hence the disqualification).

In 2007 McLaren had the best car for the first part of the season and then Ferrari cought them pretty fast and at the latest stages of the season - after Hungaroring they had the best car and McLaren had no answer. In 2008 Ferrari was the best car during the whole season but some stupid mistakes and lack of reliability didn't give them a chance to dominate. Don't forget that Massa was the WC for 10 seconds. In 2010 Alonso had 5 wins but I'm sure that we have to count one of them to Massa and without those 7 points he wouldn't be in the competition at Abu Dhabi. If Vettel and Webber didn't do so many mistakes in 2010 it could a season absolutely the same as 2011. I don't think Vettel is spoiled, he worked hard to be in a team like Red Bull and he's not there just to drive. He has the finger since he was 4 or 5 back in his carting days. Remember what impression did he make in 2007 when he took the BMW when Kubica crashed in Canada. This guys is good but I don't really think his better than Alonso and Hamilton.

Yes Hamilton and Alonso are far more experienced than Vettel now. We can still see Vettel making some mistakes at overtaking and he still needs to learn overtaking moves like Hamilton , Alonso does If he learns that then He can be best driver on track.
i want to see How Vettel will be when he reaches 28 years Cos it makes him experienced driver at that stage

I wish in the future Vettel partnered with Alonso or Rosberg or his old team mate in the lower series Diresta with best package and how he stacks up against them in the same car.........
I don't know whether it will happen or not but i really want to see this combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back