2012 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes Johan couldnt agree with you anymore. He demonstrated talent against the best in 07 and 08 but after Hungary 09 and a crap car he is a goner :(

Jenson is looking strong on that Mclaren...and what position is Sam Michael supposed to be in the team?

Kimmi is on track :D

Vettel is 12...i bet he is just waiting for the track to get more grip...as last year he spun ona few tracks and werecked on P1....NOOOOOOB....go KIMMI!

Good to see nothing has changed for Kobayashi, still drifting it through turns!
thats what Japan is all about man "drift" :D

this is Jensons favorite weather..so i wont b surprised if he ends up on top

wow Ferrari looks to oversteer and understeer a lot...uncontrolable ....either they are running heavy fuel or the car is just a mess. but well handling from Alonso...(to all the doubters)

Alonso can manhandle that wild horse Ferrari bred this year....again it was wet so lack of grip still on track...til FP3 i say we wont know hwo close they really are b4 Q3.

NVM MAssa touched that white line and some grass that are massively damp...a replay of German GP of last year where Vettel lost it on the damp white line...i say given him a chance...for now.

Not reading into FP1 that much, but:
Ferrari still having massive mid-corner grip concerns, Mclaren, redbull and Mercedes all look good (despite Rosberg complaining of understeer) Good job by Ricciardo to be top of the mid-pack which is indeed close, Caterham closing onto the midpack, and well Maruissa looks to be just hanging in there, and HRT are lost.

Raining is coming!

scaled.php

hmmm i hope it doesnt pour or else drivers will stay inside and cozy... hopefulyl it goes by quick....i want that track green already. I bet Kimmi took the time to "sleep" while Lotus fixed his car hahahah impressive timing even though he had only a few laps in.

here are a few pointers i caught so far:

Massas Inter lap was far smoother than Alonsos snappier corners.

Jensons McLaren was butter smooth

Webbers T-Tray makes an awesme lawnmower

Sky has the worse times to turn into commericals

UK commercials are very very weird to look at and laugh lol.

I love how the midfield and lower teams have more "cajones" than the bigger team to make wet runs.

LOL is Vettel scared of water?

and lastly....Kovalainens "Angry Bird" Crash helmet is my fav of all so far :D

***somebody wake up Kimmi....I think he went back to bed lol ***

Lotus reluctant to go out, kimi is apparently suited up but not putting the helmet on yet. Lotus are saying they don't think they will get anything out of the session however they said that it doesn't mean they won't go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 171 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%