2012 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a close and entertaining qualifying session. Even if Vettel got the pole it wouldn't have been a boring session.
If Vettel doesn't have any fuel he is starting from 24th tomorrow if Hamilton had to way back in Spain
For the sake of consistency that has to happen, but it would be a shame to see the WDC decided by this (if Alonso wins it).

That was a close and entertaining qualifying session. Even if Vettel got the pole it wouldn't have been a boring session.

For the sake of consistency that has to happen, but it would be a shame to see the WDC decided by this (if Alonso wins it).
I wouldn't find it a shame, bring Fernando back into the game now Vettel's starting position is in the hands of Ferrari International Assistance :p

i don't know if it's fuel. i noticed the gears go from 3 to N very quickly - almost instantly. did vettel press a button for that or could it be the engine cutting out? seem to be very very sudden. if it was an alternator problem, would he start from the back?

Huh?

Having less fuel in your car during qualy its an adventage. It's in the rules and all the teams know it.

Also without penalties points from all drivers would be different, specially the ones who had a failure in engine or gearbox.

Wouldn't be a pity to have the championship decided by Grosjean making a stupid move on HAM and ALO at Spa? Or is just a pity when ALO is the one benefited...

I was talking to a colleague today:

Tom Endres 12:33
vettel, hamilton, webber (keine spezielle reihenfolge) in abu dhabi :D
[vettel, hamilton, webber (no particular order) in abu dhabi :D]

I'M A PROPHET! GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!
;)

I was talking to a colleague today:

Tom Endres 12:33
vettel, hamilton, webber (keine spezielle reihenfolge) in abu dhabi :D
[vettel, hamilton, webber (no particular order) in abu dhabi :D]

I'M A PROPHET! GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!
;)
i think my skill in reading a dashboard and attention to detail deserves EVEN MORE CREDIT than your prophetic ability :D:roflmao:

What a boring qualify that was, I was hoping for a tighter fight in Q3. But props to Maldonado for doing an excellent job in qualify, hopefully he will do well in the race too.

No source but Vettel has been excluded from qualifying for not having enough fuel on the sample.

I believe he will be starting 24th on the grid however I have heard he will have to start from pitlane.

Don't believe me though, no source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back