F1 2012 2012-2016 - A Formula One Career Story

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the (second) attempt to launch a Formula One Career Story, where we follow the virtual career of a fictional driver: Daniël 'Danny' Hoven. He makes his debut in 2012 and we'll keep following him over 5 seasons, as we advance through the Codemasters games of F1 2012, F1 2013, F1 2014 (or the 2014 season within) F1 2015 and by the time we make it here, no doubt F1 2016 will be out on the market...

The backstory in these threads of Racedepartment will be supported by a Racetube/Youtube movie-series. Please keep in mind it's all good fun and nothing professional. I hope you enjoy the story!

goUbEWC.png

Thanks @Dmitry Sorokin !

• As mentioned before, to turn up the pace in this story: practice and qualifying will be part of the WRITTEN backstory that can be read here or via Danimal F1
  • The movies that will focus on the race, will now have only some commentary at the introduction and at the conclusion, to save time and to avoid my rather boring commentary and not very attractive voice.
So let's go to the Bahrain desert! Round 4 of the 2012 world championship and a battle of words between Hamilton and Hoven, that has not yet settled down.

HuuF5av.png

Debut season 2012, Race number #4 - Bahrain.
Movie, new style (less commentary, no practice or qualifying)
This is why it is a story to include races and not just a string of races with some posts in between. I think it here becomes clear why I do the race and result info myself - I basically make up the story and adapt it whatever can happen in the race. In this case, my war of words with Hamilton worsens with some nasty consequences.

Enjoy and keep following the story here, or via Danimal F1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back