2012/13 UEFA Champions League

The season kicked off around 30 minutes ago and 7 goals into the season I have to say that I'm not sure if Real, City & Co. are as good as they were the previous year.

Obviously I'm hoping for Munich but well...I regret not having bought a ticket for the PSG - Kiev game yesterday when they offered the last tickets for 40€.

Looking good for the Blues today. :D
I missed the game thanks to school >_> Oh well, 2-2 I can live with that since it's just the group stages. Oscar was on fire today scoring two goals in 3 minutes and to my knowledge he's not even a starter, and he's a mid-fielder :confused:

To be honest Torres hasn't done anything worth noting recently, poor performance against QPR and from what my friend told me didn't do anything great today.

My team PSV had a dramatic evening in Russia losing 2-0 to a team that didnt want to play football at all. They were just waiting for us to make mistakes which we did for 90 minutes.

To be honest Torres hasn't done anything worth noting recently, poor performance against QPR and from what my friend told me didn't do anything great today.

Torres is a good player - not CR7 or Messi level, but good anyway. The things he did at Atletico are unforgettable.

Sell him to Barça, we'll make sure he is given world class companions and a proper environment (i.e., the kind of environment Kaka and CR7 don't have at Los Blancos :)).

As a Barça fan, no thanks, Keep Torres away.

He's a good player. But at least from what he does in the national team, he's awful against tight defenses. He's good in fast counter attacks, a style which neither Barça nor Spain play.

Oops, typo.

The style of Barça is changing and will change further. Xavi will not last forever, and without a super-player who organizes midfield plays and attacks as he does, Barça will adapt towards speed. Pedro, Andrés, Cesc, even Villa - all of them can play counter-attack style.

But Torres can play in any type of system - alone up there, together with another forward, or just behind the forward. And he is not dependent of style of play either. He needs time though to fully integrate into a team. And players such as Torres, CR7 are useful in another aspect: they attract defenders and drag them along, which opens up defences for fast dribblers like Andrés, Cesc or Messi.

Torres would fit in nicely - at the very least, much better than Zlatan (less mobile) did.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back