2011 Wishes and Suggestions Thread

@Steve

looking at the history of FSR there have always been drivers who were deemed too strong for their division. But the fact is we can´t and we don´t want to force drivers to move up a division (as it can effectively mean to ban a driver from FSR, that would be a bad service, wouldn´t it? ;) ). We only forbid drivers who performed well in a higher division to move down and compete in a lower division.

The problem however is present and has been every year, especially in the lowest divisions. This is simply due to the fact that many drivers in the lower divisions are relatively new to simracing and/or have a big potential to improve and get faster even during a season. So if someone chooses to drive in the World Trophy but simply develops to become a much better driver then the rest he deserves to win the title of course, and I´m sure someone who wins the World Trophy title will move up to conquer the next higher division in the next season.

In the end that is the whole point of the multiple division system we have in FSR.

Why would i see it any other way? Eduard has not walked away with a victory every race?.Infact there have been a few different winners this year already.I think this discussion was pointless to start with crying about 1 driver being to fast for the category when there are so many other drivers as strong! Look at Aalberts in turkey! and Van der Linden in spain!

Just seeing a driver in WT running what would have been top 3 in WS & top 4 in WC in the Monaco event sort of made me question the whole series division structure....Johannes has now explained the FSR position & I'm fine with the situation.

Eduard would have been P9 in WC, not P4, btw. Anyway you must have in mind that Monaco is a very special track, where a lot of drivers reduces their testing time because they know it's very hard to finish, when other people increases it because they love the track. It's not the best track to compare.

Eduard was on a planet of his own at Monaco, i agree with that, he could easily of raced in WS/WC race.

But, at the other rounds he has not been the fastest, so to come out with out statement like that after 1 race weekend is a bit...

I have to say that, the top 5/6 runners in WS could easily race in WC though

I'd like to point out that neither of us said that we were talking about Eduard.

But now we're talking about him, you know that's not true. Sepang he started last at the back of the grid and Shanghai was a win just like Monaco ;)

it's all about getting a good Q2 lap in the end really, if your at the front, your not stuck fighting with anybody else, so you can concentrate on your race,rather than having to pass / get stuck behind people

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back