2011 Williams FW33

this one got overlooked. Does not look like the final livery to me:

wiiliams_fw33_1.jpg

wiiliams_fw33_4.jpg

Williams decided not to do an official launch of the FW33. The livery that they are using at the moment is only a temporary one for the Pre-Season tests. They will unveil their official livery along with mechanic/drivers clothing in the next few weeks.

To save some money. They can't be doing too well if they have had to float themselves on the stock market!?

They may be waiting on a lucrative sponsorship deal before they confirm the livery.

They lost quite a few sponsors since last season which is part of the reason why Patrick Head is selling most of his shares (around 25% of the company) to be floated on the stock market. It's a shame really as they are a great team with racing in its roots. I really hope they get out of this financial trouble.

The new livery will be revealed on thursday:

Williams will launch its 2011 car livery in a live online presentation on 24 February, the British team announced on Friday.

The event will take place at Williams' own Conference Centre with a live audience at its Oxfordshire headquarters.

Wearing a plain navy blue interim livery, the new FW33 has already been in action at the initial pre-season tests so far in Spain.

The livery is OK, what is awesome and insane is that transmission. WOW!! The angle of the axles is quite steep, I hope it holds. The Z-rod also looks cool. It looks like they have a fast car this year. Between Red Bull and Williams, I think they have the best rears for now, I just hope the Cosworth engine shows up.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%