2011 Junior Touring Car Championship

I was actually eating lunch between turn 2 and 3 when you spun so didn't have my camera up, my usual luck when things like that happens :D Same thing with Sebastian crash - was eating. Though I did get some aftermath shots from it but there were dust everywhere so can't see much on them.

I was actually by your tent twice. Once early on and another time before the second Camaro race. But you wern't there. Though I might have actaully walked right passed you and a couple of mates of yours on my way to the other side of the track. But wasn't sure it was you and didn't want to make a fool out of my self, lol :D I'll try to catch in Guthenburg but might be hard as I doubt there will be any access to the paddock. Otherwise I will try Falkenberg ;)

PS: Feel free to use the pic on the RD front page report if you like.

JTCC Kinnekulle On-Board Video!!!

Scored my first 5 points after finishing 10th and 8th. Got passed during yellow flags in race 2 and then had a crash that coud have killed a few people right infront of my on the last lap under dubble yellow flags. Races will be posted later...

wahhh i envy you so much :( i'd kill to just have 1 shot at racing whether it be karting or some NASA/SCCA events, but my parents would much rather have me focus on school right now :/ if i start making money i'll probably turn racing into a big hobby of mine.

you're living my dream! godspeed to everything you're after, kick some ass out there.

wahhh i envy you so much :( i'd kill to just have 1 shot at racing whether it be karting or some NASA/SCCA events, but my parents would much rather have me focus on school right now :/ if i start making money i'll probably turn racing into a big hobby of mine.

you're living my dream! godspeed to everything you're after, kick some ass out there.
I had the same problem with parents when I was younger and was doing karting.

Linus, can we expect from you something spectaculer on your home track? (your first victory maybe)

lol XD

home race and 4 new points :)
got new personal best in qualifying, 1:20.801. but this time you will only get the races to check out for some reason :p

race 1 i started 12th and finished 12th

race 2 i started 10th after putting down a 1:20.807 in race 1. finished 10th but ended up 8th after 2 DQ's post race

Well done Linus! Keep it up and keep on learning! :)

Good :)

But mate, you really got to learn that heel and toe thing, it's REALLY hurting you on braking... You could win at least a second each lap...
Not saying that heel and toe isn't a good technique to be able to use, but when you're not that experienced racing, it's not what you need to focus on. It might be quicker on the one lap, but if you're not sure about heel-and-toeing you can easily loose time on it during the course of a race. Not to mention the fact that it is easy to be focusing a bit too much on the heel-and-toeing and not the placement of the car and other more important things. I'm no racing star, but that is at least how it is for me when racing or driving at track days.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%