2011 Junior Touring Car Championship

its in Swedish, but hey. If ur intrested use google translate.
http://www.svartamasken.se/artiklar.asp?visa_art=2388

lol Joking, here it is, translated to english, using the google translater, and some editing by myself :tongue:

Linus Broström will run the JTCC for BMS Event 2011

Linus Broström will run the JTCC 2011 for BMS Event and badatunna.se
The newcomer Linus Broström will run JTCC in a Citroen C2 for BMS Event 2011. After a long winter, we can now present to you, the initiative that will provide success at the track this summer.

-It feels great to race a full season for BMS Event in one of their cars.

Linus will drive the car Andreas Ahlberg finished second in the championship with in 2009, which also was built along with the car Joakim Ahlberg won the Junior Championships with in 2007. BMS Event is one of the most successful teams in the new JTCC regulations with a dozen wins and some thirty podiums in their red Citroener.

-Joakim and Andreas will be able to help me out alot with my development as a new race car driver, they have delivered good results in the same car so I look forward to good cooperation with them.

Linus Broström is abit of a rookie in motor sport when he makes his debut as a racing driver in the summer, but interest has been around longer than that.

-I have always had an interest in racing and motor sports, but I've never had the opportunity to race myself until now, but I will do my very best to make good results.

The season begins on Monday when Linus tests at the Karlskoga circuit.

Linus Broström will run the JTCC 2011 for BMS Event and badatunna.se
The newcomer Linus Broström will run JTCC in a Citroen C2 for BMS Event 2011. After a long winter, we can now present to you, the initiative that will provide success at the track this summer.

Linus Broström will run the JTCC for BMS Event 2011

Stcclogo.PNG"It feels great to race a full season for BMS Event in one of their cars", says Linus.

Linus will drive the car Andreas Ahlberg finished second in the championship with in 2009, which also was built along with the car Joakim Ahlberg won the Junior Championships with in 2007. BMS Event is one of the most successful teams in the new JTCC regulations with a dozen wins and some thirty podiums in their red Citroen.

-Joakim and Andreas will be able to help me out alot with my development as a new race car driver, they have delivered good results in the same car so I look forward to good cooperation with them.

Linus Broström is a bit of a rookie in motor sport when he makes his debut as a racing driver in the summer, but interest has been around longer than that.

"I have always had an interest in racing and motor sports, but I've never had the opportunity to race myself until now, but I will do my very best to make good results."

The season begins on Monday 4th April when Linus tests at the Karlskoga circuit.

Original article in Swedish here

Don't forget to get the screwdriver and put a good luck scratch on ya helmet. Saves you crashing in the season, to get the same scratch. Works like a charm :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back