2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Extended Cab

2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Extended Cab **V2**

***Download V2 BELOW!!***

well, here it is! it's done earlier than i thought I'd finish it. this is my interpretation of what a facelifted Sierra would look like for the 2011 model year. this is not an actual redesign done by GM. it features a new interior, projector headlights, and minor tweaks to the styling. 18" machined alloy wheels are standard, along with leather, 6CD changer, USB Port for Ipod, Bluetooth, heated steering wheel and heated/cooling seats.

the Sierra retains the coveted 5.3L V8 with FlexFuel capability for the 2011 model year, and a 4 speed automatic transmission propells the Sierra from 0-60 in 8 seconds.

now some info about the model:
original for SA by Impostor (thanks for the permission)
i have a ****ty computer and it still gives me great FPS (40-60 FPS cockpit view, and about 20 FPS outside, but that was with the hi-poly rims that i had on), and it is a very good quality model.

you can have the Sierra in black or white, but black interior is the only color available. to change the exterior color to black, open the car.shd, and the first shader 'remapbody' should have remapbody.tga written as it's image, change that tga to body.tga.

enjoy! ****June 21, 2010**** UPDATED V2! PLEASE DL NEW VERSION!!! NEW HANDLING AND LIGHTS!
Download V2 Here!

Attachments

• screenshot127.jpg
    screenshot127.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 657
  • screenshot128.jpg
    screenshot128.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 527
  • screenshot129.jpg
    screenshot129.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 583
Really nice. Took it for a drive up the Rockys and it follows the road just smoothly. Also the shaders are really nice, and the model and yeah.. it really is nice, thanks! All it needs now is a driver and some cargo, but I can add that myself :)

Attachments

• sierra.jpg
    sierra.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 358
took it for a quick test drive myself. drives like a truck, the auto shifting seems to work pretty good, though the shift down rpm could be a little bit higher I think. But overall thats my only real complaint about the truck, well that and the lack of CG Shaders, but nothing I can't fix myself lol.

took it for a quick test drive myself. drives like a truck, the auto shifting seems to work pretty good, though the shift down rpm could be a little bit higher I think. But overall thats my only real complaint about the truck, well that and the lack of CG Shaders, but nothing I can't fix myself lol.

i would've done CG shaders but i don't have the computer capability (damn, i keep spending my money on **** for my RL truck) so, sorry i couldn't do that, some day i will.

luthobu it looks like you got mad tint on your headlights, did you download it like that or did you modify it?

luthobu it looks like you got mad tint on your headlights, did you download it like that or did you modify it?

Downloaded like that, not had time to do any modifications yet (as I said, I will add a driver and some cargo but that's it really). Here are some images that show different times - first is time=2000 and second time=2340 - the miscoloring is constant on several tracks, depending on light and TOD.

Attachments

• sierra_light01.jpg
    sierra_light01.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 470
  • sierra_light02.jpg
    sierra_light02.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 341
Good Advice Boomer541! :)

I also wanted to add that the truck looks great in my version of Racer, but I'll have a go at getting her more balanced-she seems twitchy...but I think I can smooth her out.

:wink:

So far so good, I have made some changes, but they would only be good for some users with the same Racer version as me-lol! 0.6.3 non cg, and limited.... :wink:

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22663717/gmc_sierra.rar

just slightly enhanced to handle more realistic according to my experience and some tips from my coworker's truck. I may have enhanced and recalculated the torque info, but not the curve (.crv) file. I don't remember....but I did play around with its' .ini. I kept the 4spd auto-I like it! lol!! please don't be upset, i just didn't care to have the nose scrape around corners....but she don't do it now-lol!

Enjoy!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing