2011 FSR Fantasy League Questionnaire! Feedback needed!

After the successful 2010 FSR Fantasy League Beta, the 2011 FSR Fantasy League is scheduled to start after the first 3-4 rounds of the 2011 FSR season. I would like to gather opinions, ideas, suggestions and any kind of feedback from both those who played last year and those who didn't. Answering the questionnaire will only take a few minutes.

In case you never heard about the FSR Fantasy League, it's a web management game based on the FSR World Championship races. You can find more information about it and last year's results at http://fantasy.formula-simracing.net

Questionnaire:

1. Did you participate in the 2010 FSR Fantasy League? If you did, what did you think about it? If you didn't, why? Have you heard about it last year?

2. What would you like to see in the 2011 FSR Fantasy League? Please share all your suggestions, ideas, etc. here!

3. What do you think about last year's point distributions? How would you improve them?

4. What do you think about last year's driver transfers/swaps system? How would you improve it?

5. Which of the following would you like to see implemented in the 2011 FSR Fantasy League?
A) Wider FSR media coverage
B) Prizes
C) Being able to select more drivers per team (eg. 4 drivers + 2 reserves)
D) Variable driver "salaries" with "season budget per team" instead of fixed driver cost system
E) Limit of driver transfers per season instead of per race
F) Social networks integration (eg. results sharing)

6. How would you break point ties between managers or make them, at least, less likely?

7. Any other feedback is appreciated!

Thank you very much for your help, and hope you are looking forward to the 2011 FSR Fantasy League!

1. Did you participate in the 2010 FSR Fantasy League? If you did, what did you think about it? If you didn't, why? Have you heard about it last year?
I participated last year and it was a great idea I think, good fun to guess who will be fast next races.

2. What would you like to see in the 2011 FSR Fantasy League? Please share all your suggestions, ideas, etc. here!
changing Driver values and possibility to get a bigger team budget with it
3. What do you think about last year's point distributions? How would you improve them?
I think it was good

4. What do you think about last year's driver transfers/swaps system? How would you improve it?
I think it was good being able to change one driver per race, means you could adjust race by race but also needed planings for the future races.

5. Which of the following would you like to see implemented in the 2011 FSR Fantasy League?
yes
B) Prizes
yes
no
D) Variable driver "salaries" with "season budget per team" instead of fixed driver cost system
yes
E) Limit of driver transfers per season instead of per race no
F) Social networks integration (eg. results sharing)yes

6. How would you break point ties between managers or make them, at least, less likely?
Maybe check who made the fewer driverchanges over the season

I did and it was great fun allthough I wasn´t good :p It was just more interessting to watch broadcasts becuause I felt more involved and it was great fun.

changing Driver values and possibility to get a bigger team budget with it (agree here with Johannes, therefor I copied what he wrote)

it was good.

I would leave it as it was because it was very easy and not to much work.

yes
B) Prizes
yes
no
dunno
E) Limit of driver transfers per season instead of per race no
F) Social networks integration (eg. results sharing)yes

no idea

i think it was a great Idea and please do that again for 2011

Interesting.

A more user friendly and presentable layout than last years.

It was good.

No comment.

A) Wider FSR media coverage YES
B) Prizes YES
C) Being able to select more drivers per team (eg. 4 drivers + 2 reserves) YES
D) Variable driver "salaries" with "season budget per team" instead of fixed driver cost system Yes
E) Limit of driver transfers per season instead of per race NO
F) Social networks integration (eg. results sharing) YES

Most points last round before the tie.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back