2011 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
McLaren maybe beat RedBull, let's watch cmon McLaren =)
SO damn close but unfortunatly the red bull had some extra speed.

But I am so happy that a team have managed to break that gap which Red Bull had from last year. :)
The teams of the day imo are Lotus because Lotus could have been in Q2 today which proves major improvements by Lotus from last year.

yes, but i believe that in the race Lewis can win =).
Alonso is completely frustrated by not having car to fight for pole, disillusion Ferrari...
and the race will be interesting behind 4 firsts :D

Mclaren seem to me to have an advantange over the Red Bull, I think is due to the Mercedes engine power over the Renault specially when it comes to the 2 long straights. If Hamliton gets in front and he might be very difficult to pass in the race (if the tyres last as long as the Red Bulls).

It will be an interesting race between the top 4 . Maybe we will get a repeat of Turkey :)

Hamilton will suffer from tyres at the race. If you look closely you can see how much are burned his tyres. I believe, if there won'T be a rain, Vettel and Webber make a double...

Hamilton will suffer from tyres at the race. If you look closely you can see how much are burned his tyres. I believe, if there won'T be a rain, Vettel and Webber make a double...
I heard a lot of comments both from Swedish and Greek commentators that Hamiltons driving style was a bit more gentle then before and that makes me wonder if his driving style have addapted to the tires and if he can last long enough to not give Red Bull any type of pit stop strategy advantage.

But right now I just want a good race with no DRS battles. :)

I heard a lot of comments both from Swedish and Greek commentators that Hamiltons driving style was a bit more gentle then before and that makes me wonder if his driving style have addapted to the tires and if he can last long enough to not give Red Bull any type of pit stop strategy advantage.

Hamilton has said over the last 2 seasons that he isn't hard on the tyres.

if was all a matter of tires, then, the Button would win the race. :D
The important is to be McLaren on top :p it will be a good fight for the win between RedBull and McLaren...
for 5th we got Ferrari Renault and maybe Sauber and Mercedes can get 5th, will be interesting for sure...so i believe "my" Nico Rosberg can place your Mercedes in 5th :).

Hamilton is really hard on his tires, Paul di Resta outbraked himself and I just said "just like Hamilton", and in the next moment they showed how Hamilton destroyed both of his front tires in one lap LOL. That is the most usual mistake that Hamilton does tbh. Other than that he's an extremely good driver! Button can take care of his tires better, I wonder how that'll show in this race!

I hope there'll be rain! (but not right at the start;))

I do think, if you don't count the lock-ups, that Hamilton is just as good to keep the tyres as Button. It is a common thought that Hamilton always ruins his tyres, just as Massa always is "bambi on ice" on a wet track.

Even though Hamilton won in Montreal last year (where the tyres shredded, and tyremanagement was crucial), and Massa was the driver who picked up most points in wet-races in 07-08.

Weather for Sundays Race from @fergieweather:
Likely to be a misty start tomorrow; clouds readily building into afternoon; a high % chance (80% +) of t-storms developing. Models suggest v heavy t-storms possible, mostly forming N/NE of circuit initially, then steered W by high-level wind. Showers likely to start evolving before race start, peaking during race window. A real hit-or-miss lottery throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 97 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.2%