2011 Formula One Korean Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver's are paid to Race and represent the team 100% , going to media events, team events etc, it's entirely upto the driver whether they want to take of their helmet and smile/greet fans or not, when they don't you know they are either pissed or keeping their cool and totally focusing on the race ahead.

Hamilton done a great job being on pole, especially after the last 4 races we're his luck hasn't been there involving Massa and other mistakes, i would do exactly the same if i was him, the pressure is on abit, his mind isn't 100% there as he is sorting some issues out in his head, he's keeping cool as he isn't out of the fire just yet. *(points to gain and all tommorow)

And the Korean Grand Prix is now underway!
plugin-container2011-10-1607-03-15-55.jpg

plugin-container2011-10-1607-03-40-75.jpg

plugin-container2011-10-1607-03-42-87.jpg

plugin-container2011-10-1607-03-47-15.jpg

Sebastian Vettel takes the lead
plugin-container2011-10-1607-04-33-11.jpg

Hamilton was off to a nice start, but Vettel got by and cruised away.

As for the Petrov-Schumacher incident, it simply looks to me like Petrov braked way too late. He was probably distracted with passing the Ferrari, and missed his braking reference. Still don't know why he tried to charge up the inside like he was expecting Schumi to yield. Looked avoidable to me.

Not only did Massa outqualify Alonso, he's also 4 tenths faster than him. Nice Battle between Hamilton and Webber.

Alonso said on Team Radio he gives up... either to do with fuel was running very low on the last few laps or he knew he couldn't get by

plugin-container2011-10-1608-44-37-94.jpg

plugin-container2011-10-1608-45-02-84.jpg

and that's it form me folks, what a great race and congratulations to the top 3, they deserved it on this hard track, im off, need to warm up for my 100% Race at Melbourne, adios.

It was good to see Massa having a great run finally, bad luck with coming back behind Sutil and Buemi, before that he was closing up to Button. Anyways, I think both Ferrari drivers did the best they could with this car.

The battle between Hamilton and Webber was nice to watch:) Toro Rosso improved a lot, it will be interesting to see how the Force India/Sauber/Toro Rosso battle will go on 'till the end of the year.

Oh yes, today the battle between Webber, Hamilton was great to watch. No mistakes from both the drivers. And I'd like to see the Force India's to outperform their rivals(Toro Rosso and Sauber) at India, otherwise it would be a real shame then..

Great job by Kovalainen to finish ahead of the Saubers.

Lucked into it really after Kobayashi had an extra pitstop repairing damage plus the time he lost with the damage, and Perez had tyre issues at the end and had to make an extra stop. All of that along with the safety car enabled him to do it, just like the safety car helped them finish on the lead lap at Suzuka (when they would probably of finished 2 laps down)

Watching Lewis Hamilton fight off Mark Webber had me on the edge of my seat the whole race. That was great racing between those two and I hope Lewis got his balls back, even though he's been down playing his drive so much.

Alguersuari has been impressing me lately, too. Jaime's been out racing and out qualifying Buemi a lot. He seems to get better at every race and surprised me when he finished above Nico Rosberg. I hope he comes back to F1 next year, he can't be finished yet.

Webber and Hamilton- battle of the year for sure; great great fight and really clean, both had the balls to go round the fast section side by side and both weren't willing to give up.. fantastic!
But my drive of the day goes to Alguesuari - awesome 7th place :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back