Status
Not open for further replies.
Q1
plugin-container2011-10-1506-22-01-18.jpg

Q2
plugin-container2011-10-1506-44-36-82.jpg

Q3
plugin-container2011-10-1507-02-00-20.jpg

Lewis P1 so far. Vettel second with +.030 . And they let Vettel cut track to get to the pits early? really? ok, thought he is supposed to be in teh designated racing track unless ur getting out of the way.

-------------------------------

1:35:820 LEWIS HAMILTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO POLE YEAH BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. eat it Vetel eat it!!!!!!! :cool:

Lewis congratz on Pole, show that germ what UK and ur American supporters are all about! and Jenson 3rd.

Finally! The Red Bull monopoly has been broken. Finally! Really excited for tomorrows race. :)
Oh yeah bro oh yeah. Mclaren have been having good starts, tyre manangement is crucial

It is nice to see that Hamilton takes pole but I am sure Red Bull is cooking something and it does smell good.
Red Bull has already cooked up for Q3, and they set their oven to Broil and its not good enuff. Lewis was flying, even my TV was going bananas!

Do you know what tires RBR were using in Q1?

Both used super-softs in all three qualifying sessions. Looks like RBR is planning on using the soft-primes for most of the race. It will be interesting to see if this strategy works. Time will tell. Congrats to Hamilton for breaking RBR's pole position streak.

Great qualifying session - best of the year IMO!

Hamilton was simply outstanding, his lap was near enough perfect, both his and Vettel's onboards were amazing! Looking forward to raceday, especially if its meant to rain.

Yeh I'd say enough is enough with the media hassling Hamilton now.
The guy was obviously struggling for confidence coming into this weekend.

He almost looks afraid to talk to the media now.
That sucks.

Hamilton isnt paid to smile, something Scott Webber said in a past thread. He did smiley and changed his face up a bit when he was first asked why isnt he showing signs of being happy on pole. I think he was just keeping his cool, he knows the real deal is on Sunday. Why bother with his attitude, he is on Pole, not even Vettel could touch his 1:35:820...so yeah that breaks the fact that he is the fastest and greatest driver in the world, cuz he just got owned being in a Newey designed car that made pole last year.:rolleyes:

Yeh I'd say enough is enough with the media hassling Hamilton now.
The guy was obviously struggling for confidence coming into this weekend.

He almost looks afraid to talk to the media now.
That sucks.
Now he must know how Alonso had to deal with the media and all the UK media hassling him down back in 07 and of course 2010, again if i were in his shoes, i would just ignore the media and show the middle finger to them by making Pole. good job Lewis :)

Also, and this comes from the Speed TV commentators, Hamilton hasnt had the support as he did back in the previous years, from his family, girlfriend and especially his father. I personally remember hima nd his father were tight, but this year i really havent seen much and he was saying that he would love to have some family members come and support him during GPs. And I think he is right, look at Jenson, even the worse times he seems to keep a smile on cuz he's got family support. Team support is waaaay different from your own family or relatives, it can make a difference at the end of the day on performance, even if you are the fastest driver in the world.

His dad is usually at the GP's but is the manager of Paul Di Resta now so spends more time in the Force India garage. He usually does come over and wish his son good luck though before the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%