2011 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear Hamilton is dropping lower and lower for each race now. I cannot understand, how he can be angry, and claim that the last chicane move was dangerous, when he did somewhat the same thing two weeks ago.

I fear Hamilton is dropping lower and lower for each race now. I cannot understand, how he can be angry, and claim that the last chicane move was dangerous, when he did somewhat the same thing two weeks ago.
I wish one day he'd get slapped in the face with reality and actually get a real penalty instead of the constant drive through and actually get something he'll remember and afterwards might say hmm maybe I shouldn't be such a prick.

Also it's not like the drivers who finish in the bottom of the field are the ones that hate him, it's drivers that are well respected he's starting to annoy and that will do him no favours out there.

imagem.JPG

be careful to don't damage your screen!

I wish one day he'd get slapped in the face with reality and actually get a real penalty instead of the constant drive through and actually get something he'll remember and afterwards might say hmm maybe I shouldn't be such a prick.

Also it's not like the drivers who finish in the bottom of the field are the ones that hate him, it's drivers that are well respected he's starting to annoy and that will do him no favours out there.

Massa, well respected? Maldonado driving into somebody on purpose, well respected. Gimme a break and open your eyes. Im not a Hamilton fan boy at all and god knows what he was doing at the last turn but what a stupid stupid comment.

Ok let me put this another way, well known drivers for well respected teams (Ferrari). I also didn't intend to include Maldonado in that list of respected drivers, I was referring to Schumacher. I thought what Madonado did to Hamilton was worthy of a few race suspension so don't think I side with him on this one. I'm just tired on Hamilton getting the same slap on the wrist week after week.

Lets hope for a great start to both Mclarens, they can do it, Lewis dont read the bad posts about you for now...live up to ur 2008 WC (even though i didn want u to win :p )

Best of luck to Jenson

Vettel, just dont blow up ur engine and congratz WC...

wait Vettel did have track position right? ...ooo thi sis interesting almost an incident like Senna and Prost !. great stuff.

""He's got to get a penalty for that," screams Button over his radio and we here
that the incident is being investigated by the stewards. "

come on stewards, consistance!

*update* no further action from the stewards....i really ask myself what if Lewis was in Vettels place, what would of happen....hmmmm.

Safety Car comes out for Debris on the Track!
plugin-container2011-10-0907-45-00-12.jpg

Safety Car comes out for this Piece of Debris

plugin-container2011-10-0907-47-00-52.jpg

plugin-container2011-10-0907-46-59-00.jpg

Lewis Hamilton and Massa are being Investigated due to them contacted, was it "crowding" from Hamilton on Massa?

thats a lot different from what Vettel just did buddy.

what im wowing is that im sure, even betting anything i own that if that were to be Hamilton instead of Vettel making that move it would of been one.

Then again, as a Jenson supporter, im just agreeing with his call :D

again...consitancy, and Lewis and Massa clash again...holy crap.

Looks like Mr Hyde is in the 2nd McLaren instead of Dr Jekyll.

Lewis is a talented race car driver, but something is definitely wrong here.
Maybe Lewis needs to go tangle with Smoke and all the others in NASCAR. :D

LOL Nascar, are you saying he should follow Juan Pablo Montoya? remember him and schumi hehehehehh!

ummm Poseidon bring down hard rain right now and end the race , Seb is 11th! :cool:

after watchign the replay of Massa and Lewis, Lewis had the inside but idk why he slightly shoved Massa out, maybe im wrong.

"Vettel ahead has been told not to take any risks with Alonso,. You should do the same. BBC F1 commentator Martin Brundle says: "That means don't take any risks with Vettel, in other words, 'Hold position.'"

ha again! go Mark ! go Mark! take 3rd!

wait end of lap 42nd before turn 1 , Alonos DRS pop open for a split millisecond, just like in China...hmmm.

***********JENSON WINS THE JAPANESE GP!!!*************

good job Jenson!

- Button wins the race (not counting Q3, fastest man all weekend)

- Congrats to Alonso for finishing 2nd.

- Vettel is now a double World Champion. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back