2011 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even so, a Red Bull car shouldn't drop out of Q1 because of a KERS failure. It didn't cause him to be poor in qualifying at Melbourne or Sepang so why is he all of a sudden out of Q1 here? KERS is worth 3 to 4 tenths per lap but he was more than double that behind Vettel so that cannot be only reason.

Melbourne is a great example of how much KERS do help, which is very little as Vettel was bloody fast without it while hamilton wasn't with it.

Edit: Btw Webber and the team complains that he didn't manage to get the temps on the tires and he would have needed one more lap. (I belive that is just an excuse to hide the truth behind it)

After Q2 I thought it was gonna be close in Q3, the Seb dropped that 1:33, and my jaw dropped. It's been pretty much the same since Australia, a .7 second advantage. As for Webo, well he's got the Black Cloud over him again, his chance was last year and he blew it.

Btw, I've not checked it myself, but reports say that Liuzzi even was inside the 107% of Vettels Q3 time. Not bad. Karthikeyan was only 2 tenths off. That really warms a lonely norwegian HRT-heart! :)
That is a step forward for HRT and just look how close they are to Virgin. If the team puts just a bit more effort we might see them infront of Virgin in qualify but during race I belive HRT has the better pace.

I think HRT will defeat Virgin badly soon! The Virgin car is simply a disaster, HRT just didn't have money to test things but they will improve fast as races come. But the best improvement from last year is clearly by Lotus:)

WOW, Mark Webber what a Driver, Started 18th on the Grid and finished 3rd, absolutly well deserved.... He is definatly the Driver of the race.

Thank you Pirelli for such interesting tyres and great strategy from the teams.

Finish.png

Extremely poor performance from Vettel , didn't expect that but hey he isn't the only greatest driver on the grid.

I really enjoyed watching that race. Great drive from mark webber, great strategy decision by mclaren, and most importantly a great spectacle created by pirelli.

Nice to see Vettel knocked off his perch for a change!

YES FINALLY LEWIS BEATS THE BULL ! ahhahah u aint schumi Vettel u aint...not a Maclaren fan but i rather see them than flexible wings. GREAT DRIVE by Webber. Massa is finally gettin on his game. HAHAHAH I knew Renault are scrubs they were just on scrub luck in the previous races..hahaha ruskie still needs skill and mr i wreckandbeendriving4toolong Heidfield didnt make it... good job to Mercedes well deserved points and a great Schumi/Alonso fight reminded me of the good old days.

In closing words...thanks you Lewis for cheering me up made up my weekend, same to you Button that was a funny yet embarrasing pit stop but i guess thats what happens when ur under pressure.

Finally i gotta say this was the BEST and MOST interesting Grand Prix i enjoyed by far...australia and malaysia killed me to death cuz of the flexible wings but this was a race to remember when the great Lewis showed that lil scum that he can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%