2011 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really excited about this one. THAT long straight before the penultimate corner means KERS could be crucial, and we all know McLaren have probably the best working KERS. Come on Lewis!!!

I have a fealing that maybe (I say maybe and nothing more) mclaren might be able to put Red Bull under more presure then in Sepang.

I mean sure if we look at the background of Vettel his results here have been very good but if we look at Mclrarens massive progress from Round 1 to today we will find that they are taking big steps from race to race so we might be that gap in race pace be more even then expected.

I really hope a team (doesn't matter what team) will take the bulls by there horns.

Btw, I belive HRT have passed Virgin and if that will be confirmed at tomorows qualify I will be more then just saticfied because it means HRT have made a big step forward too.
Lotus for Q2? Would be awesome to see that. :)

Here we go guys only a hour to go quali, the bbc coverage has just started and i think webber is havin kers problems again. Hopefully they can get it sorted, 12 guys workin on his car and under a hour 2 go until quali starts. Let it rain

Here we go guys only a hour to go quali, the bbc coverage has just started and i think webber is havin kers problems again. Hopefully they can get it sorted, 12 guys workin on his car and under a hour 2 go until quali starts. Let it rain
He had KERS problem all on friday, it's the same problem, it won't be sorted out in time.

i have a feeling a few cars are going to have problem with the KERS woohoo :)

Mark Webber will most likely race without KERS again.

Seems like RedBull has painted up an old Jaguar for Webber this weekend. Bloody awful work on Webs car & strategy.

Position Vacant: One engineer role for top performing F1 team, will never get good results as car will continue to fail & with teams favouritism towards the german.

Awww as a Mark Webber fan this was not something I expected or enjoyed... the pace just wasn't there.. seems Red Bull give 95% attention to Vettel.. then go "Oh yeah.. we have a second driver" - Mark has the right to be frustrated.

Webber was using the same tyres as Vettel and the two McLarens in Q1. In all honesty he should of been able to get through to Q2 but instead he was nearly a second slower than Vettel who got in with ease.

Webber was using the same tyres as Vettel and the two McLarens in Q1. In all honesty he should of been able to get through to Q2 but instead he was nearly a second slower than Vettel who got in with ease.
I don't think that there is a problem with Webbers driving but his mental state. A drivers pace can't just drop like a stone from one year to an other and specially compare to your teammate. (I mean sure this is just speculation but from my racing experience I know that if you are not in a good mental state then you can't perform.)

I was very happy to see HRT closing the gap to Vigrin which is great for the next race and as HRT said 2 months ago they expect new parts in Monaco so there might be a better performance from the HRT car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%