2011 Formula One British Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between making up rules on race-to-race basis for "the benefit of the fans and for the enhancing of the sport as a spectacle" and discretly favoring someone in particular while doing so, there is a very small margin that can be crossed easily.

Not saying that F1 is corrupted, but the way you insult someone who exposed this possibility in an ironic fashion makes me either think that a) you live in a fairy world where professional sport is the sanest and cleanest business of the world, where the FIA is a model of transparency, and where red cars are naturally superior than others, and/or b) you did not follow the sport and the politics around it, in the last 3 decades. And I'm certainly not saying that to defend Diego, since the guy is the model of the annoying Alonso fanboy, who ruins the very small bit of reputation the Spaniard still had.

Well neither A or B is correct.. I believe the rules are carried out to benefit the sport as a whole and in effect make the teams closer together, I'm not saying I agree with that.. but I feel that is what being done in Formula One.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%