2011 | 24 Hours of Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much food can you order in 24 hours :)

a95717a88fd8a58e6b4a7903b3a2e5c9

I fear that this race isnt an endurance race, more like elimination race or last man standing. rFactor isnt that good game when it comes down to endurance. Even 12 hours is pain and suffer.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to this :)

i would like to participate in this event if a team is willing to let me in the team, i must say that i'm very slow.
Although i can't confirm my presence until i know the exact date of the race to see if i can do the race or if i have to study during the weekend:(
Congratulations for this event, it looks promissing ;)

Some more info to get you excited.....

44 Teams split between GT1 and GT2

GT1

Aston Martin - 6 Cars
Corvette - 6 Cars
Lamborghini - 5 Cars
Saleen - 5 Cars

GT2

Ferrari F430 - 5 Cars
Porsche 997 - 5 Cars
Porsche 996 - 4 Cars
Panoz - 4 Cars
Spyker - 4 Cars

Cars will be allocated after the sign up period, if some cars have to many requests, we will issue the cars to teams based on previous participation in RD leagues and Team/Driver(s) History at RD.

All cars must have a custom skin for the event, teams will be allowed to pick a number for the car. Teams are allowed to enter multiple teams in multiple classes.

Hey everyone.

I'll hopefully be driving in the GTC5 series in the beginning of 2012 (if I'm able to snatch a spot in second qualification event this Friday xD) and will be highly interested in participating in this 24 hour event. If you want a Sweed in your racing team or a Sweed commantating, send me a PM (I'd prefer a GT2 car spot ^_^ ).My english is quite good ^_-

Cheers Mates ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back