2011/2 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather: Qualy 1 and 2 will have a little rain, not more then 15-20%. During the warmup the rain will stop, with temps around 17°C during these sessions.
The race will start dry but the rain of the qualy will proceed early in the race, the rain will get heavier, around 35-45%. Eventually it will get dry, between halfway and 3/4 of the race. During the race the temprature will be around 15-17°C.

You are a Cruel man Remco!!!!! :tongue: JK.

This will be fun

You are a Cruel man Remco!!!!! :tongue: JK.

I try to do the best I can :tongue:

the weather sound like a tactical mess to get through. And I love the idaea :)

That was the idea indeed. In RL you have a x amount of teammembers informing you about the weather and strategy during the race, here not so the prediction is going to be pretty much as it is, be prepared :)

There will be a test server up with about the same conditions over a period of 2-3 hours :wink:

I am impossible to ride this evening for its own reasons, and after problems with the internet last two weekends I dropped a lot of positions. I'm sorry and I hope to see you next season... I am not on the grid 99%, it is family nameday tommorow and crowded in the house, I am not able to dedicate myself to race in these conditions.

I am seriously sorry guys, but I am really ill and can't see myself making the race tonight. Really bummed about this. Please give me spot to a reserve.
Sorry.

Weather settings don't work... a bit disappointing.
P11 in Qualifying... also a bit disappointing.
I go off twice in the same corner.... even more disappointing.
I get a little tap from Fred, miss the apex in the last chicane, and get a stop and go penalty... really disappointing.

Other tracks, twice you get a warning for cutting, third time stop and go.
This track, once you get a warning for cuting, second time stop and go?! And it wasn't even deliberately. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%