2011/1 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to enter this, Sunday is perfect for me. Now the thing is to be reasonably competative I need a FWD car but I would also like to learn how to drive a RWD. At the moment I am edging toward BMW E46 just for the challenge specially in the wet.

hi simrace friends

This is my first post on forum. i am new on forum but not on RD :)
i have all races of S4 watch and all post read
i have much leagues search but no good found for me
so now i found a great place to made a league race
i am very fair driver and i want to drive in seasion 6
can any help to me :) thanks

I would like to enter this, Sunday is perfect for me. Now the thing is to be reasonably competative I need a FWD car but I would also like to learn how to drive a RWD. At the moment I am edging toward BMW E46 just for the challenge specially in the wet.

Going for the Audi. Wanted a car i never driven really before so it was close between the 308 and Audi. :)

hi simrace friends

This is my first post on forum. i am new on forum but not on RD :)
i have all races of S4 watch and all post read
i have much leagues search but no good found for me
so now i found a great place to made a league race
i am very fair driver and i want to drive in seasion 6
can any help to me :) thanks

Welcome Zeynel.
First to apply for the League you need to be a Licensed member. You can do it here. :)
http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1

Then you can sign up when the sign ups open 9th of January. I think there are gonna be alot of sign ups so i cant guarantee you get in.
But you never know. :)
If you want some good and clean racing with WTCC cars you can also races in the club. :)
You also need to be a Licensed member to do that.

http://www.racedepartment.com/race-racing-club/

Going for the Audi. Wanted a car i never driven really before so it was close between the 308 and Audi. :)

Yes I have driven most of the cars, used to drive the alfa a lot before joining RD, but tend to stay away from BMW. Did a few laps round Nogaro and was over 2 secs off with BMW compared to others, but with practice that will come down and it may just make me a better driver :wishes:

Name: Georgios Davakos
Car choise: Peuguot 407
Experience: NGP (S2), AF3kGPC, RDFOC, FPWS (S3 and S4), RDGTC (S2, in the Corvette C5R division, finished 4th on the championship), Grand Prix Online, GRC Formula 3 series, STC (Blue Cup 2010) and RDLMS (S2).

We had a "test race" last week (if my memory is not playing tricks on me ofcourse) were we only used the RDTCC car's for this season so I was wondering once we are very close to the first round will there be a test race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%