2010's @ Finland - 20th - 23rd October 2015

Would you need any manual intervention though? If you look at the league through the dirt rally website it records all the stage times and overall times for each event of each driver and also gives you an overall leaderboard below that so does it all for you?

It doesn't give individual stage times though, only the standings after each stage. So it is no chance for anything like this
T6i5eFH.png

just a heretic question: does one need all this data? or is one only used to it? (disclaimer: i spent hours studying these after each rd event, though: don't ask me why. i'm possibly a numberoholic.)

While we don't need them. It makes it easier to make write ups etc. from the different rallies, as we cannot make highlight videos or anything with DiRT, so write-ups is the closest thing :) Then it's nice to know who won which stages etc.

fair enough.

just done my 5 stages.
20th of 24 after stage 1 with two little offs
17th of 22 after stage 2 which was clean
17th of 22 after stage 3 just 4 secs ahead of bsheepie
18th of 23 (?) after stage 4, missed two turns and on one of these occasions collided headfirst with a parked ambulance (which was solid, solid as a rock ...) still 4 secs ahead of bsheepie, starting to feel him breathe down my neck
18th of 22 after stage 5, lost the lights after 1:20 but moon was out so it was quite idyllic really. finished just 7 secs away from 17th and just three secs ahead of bsheepie.

great fun alround. me want more!

had a bad start on SS1 with some hugging of threes..Took some major damage that I tried to fix during 4 next services. BUT no tire blow ups even I hit every damn three on the first stage. this finland mod I like more and more. Still struggling a alot with enlish codriver. Used to norvegian codriver on Richard B.
Well i was not last on session. thats a good thing:p. Needs more practicing this game. Still to much driving on RB.

Thanks for putting these rallies together @Ole Marius Myrvold :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing