2010 World Touring Car Championship

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
We all know the story of WTCC driver Alessandro Zanardi crashing heavily in 2001, losing both his legs in that tragic accident at the Lausitzring.

Ever since that day he hasn't lost his (racing) spirit and always remained positive. In my opinion he is the same icon for handicapped people as Lance Armstrong is for cancer patients.

RTL GP just showed a short reportage on TV about Zanardi's project "Bimbingamba" where he and his team of specialits put all their energy in helping the less fortunate: handicapped children from Italy and abroad. They support and train those children how to cope with their handicap, and provide them prothesis to improve their situation a little.

Read all about this great project at:

www.bimbingamba.com

Attachments

• bimbingamba.jpg
    bimbingamba.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 431
He is a legendary driver in my opinion. Watched the WTCC Imola weekend with him at Eurosport. He has full of life energy and he never stops smiling. Fantastic guy!

Kimi :) or maybe not yet...

I hope it's Hirvonen or Latvala but it is very hard to stop Loeb winning.

Hopefully Latvala finally stops crashing his car and collects lots of points for Ford. He is fast and once he learns how to stay on road he can beat anyone.

I don't think Kimi can do it, especially in his first season. I doubt that he'd place higher than Solberg.

Hirvonen was so damn close last season and he's the only one with a chance against Seb.

2010 FIA World Touring Car Championship Calendar

7th March – Curitiba – Brazil
11th April – Puebla – Mexico
2nd May – Marrakech – Morocco
23rd May – Monza – Italy
20th June – Zolder – Belgium
4th July – Algarve – Portugal
18th July – Brands Hatch – United Kingdom
1st August – Brno – Czech Republic
5th September – Oschersleben – Germany
19th September – Valencia – Spain
31st October – Okayama – Japan
21st November – Macau - China

Kimi has not experience, and in his previous rallies did not finished because driving mistakes.

Don't get me wrong, he has the talent to win by far, but the experience is very important also...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 380 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.6%