2010 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A suggestion: Use these rules - It gives the track a better "flow"

Eric Nelson said:
Stadium hairpin....you may use the area outside the yellow line. YOU MUST get all 4 tires on the track where the grass and end of the tarmac meet. Touching the grass is considered cutting.

rattle1.jpg

You may use all of the tarmac available outside the yellow line.

Rattle5.jpg

You may use all of the tarmac and concrete available outside of the yellow line

Rattle3.jpg

You may use all of the tarmac available outside of the yellow line. this is a very fast 5th gear corner. If you run into the grass DO NOT try to yank the car right back to the racing surface. YOu will likely spin and collect any cars behind you as the y will also be on the ragged edge of grip and will not be able to avoid you. Take your mistake and gradually return to the racing surface under control.

Rattle4.jpg

You MAY NOT put all 4 tires over the white broken line that marks the border of pitlane and the track surface

Rattle2.jpg

Yuri, my internet has been down since saturday morning. Im currenty stealing someones wireless to type this. Its not good enough to race with either. Only 10 percent signal. Hopefully it will be back up tomorrow.

I really wana race rattlesnake :(

oh no, I had hoped for a dry race at last :( well, as long as it's not as bad as South Korea ...

wanted to get aquainted with the track yetsreday night and found out I knew it inside out due to preparing for the RD LeMans series earlier this year, lol. Hope I can make it tonight.

I´m protesting about the weather :no:. I see another race to forget, the weather in Race is too bad simulate and it´s ever a lottery which tyre is to take cause the weather change every 3 laps (most it´s just sinless to change tyres if it´s out of your normal pit). I see not the percent rain on track or have any weather foracst in rain, it´s rediculous. CU tonight (grummml:mad:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.9%