2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

arf makes no sense to watch justin TV anymore allways if nascar is up they break the stream
every 5 mins to make me pay, and if i would pay for cracked contend i can directly pay to my
cable provider wich then has way better quality

I used to love NASCAR in the nineties, but lost interest soon after. I could see myself getting into ARCA or something in the future, online oval racing is great I'm sure.

Well boys and girls
this week the Sprint cup & truck series are heading down to Atlanta Motor Speedway
It is a great 1.53 Mile D-shaped oval where speeds have reached above 200 mph
A track where it is blistering fast and no grip at all.
Great fun to watch this round
atlantaMotorSpeedway_all.gif

pfff what a race
and never expected Carl to let Brad flipped so badly (it could have killed him)...and he is saying that he did not expect the car to lift...
I mean sorry to say this, but is he some kind of idiot, of course you know that 180+ mph will send you flipping, you experienced it first hand for crying out loud.
I think NASCAR officials did the right thing to black flag him for the remainder of the race.....

other that that...Montoya did an almost again lol....almost won it, but spun his tires at the last restart, so Kurt Bush won it after 2 G-W-C

http://www.nascar.com/video/cup/2010/post_race/highlights/03/07/cup_atl_high_two.nascar/index.html

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back