2010 Formula One Turkish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Rhys, don't worry mate, you did'nt miss much. Typical Webber domination, surprises' were Alonso q2 out, Vettel's mistake at this last lap and Schumi's spin at Turn 8. Hmm it seems you missed something actually :sorry:.

Go Kobayashi! Sauber must take it's first points here. :rolleyes::redface::D

Webber! Unstoppable at the mo, drive of the day for me was Petrov, awesomely put in 8th on the grid.

Wouldn't be surprised if I saw Hamilton doing a Hamilton-ish move and taking out Webber into Turn One.

Why do Red Bull keep steeping on their own tails? If they hadn't screwed up so much they'd be miles ahead! Pretty silly for Vettel to pull in on Mark and then have the cheek to call him stupid. Looks like Webber's view on him from Fuji 2008 is still right, he's a ****ing kid, but a damn quick 1 however. I think Seb will learn a lot from this and hopefully it builds him as a driver.

Owh what a race. The best race this season imo. Everytime there were a fighting and overtaking. If only rain would come, that might be the best race of several years around.

Mclarens are so lucky! :D And about the accident, i think it was both driver's fault. Webber could give him more space, while Vettel would go straight instead of to Webber's car.

I wish Ferrari and Mercedes were fast as Mc and Rb here. We could watch a much more exciting battle.

And.. YAY! Sauber took a "1" point. woohoo! :=D

Owh what a race. The best race this season imo. Everytime there were a fighting and overtaking. If only rain would come, that might be the best race of several years around.

Mclarens are so lucky! :D And about the accident, i think it was both driver's fault. Webber could give him more space, while Vettel would go straight instead of to Webber's car.

I wish Ferrari and Mercedes were fast as Mc and Rb here. We could watch a much more exciting battle.

And.. YAY! Sauber took a "1" point. woohoo! :=D

Webber gave him all the space he needed. Vettel was just being an *** trying to force webber over.

Its more Webber's fault. Think about it for a minute. These are two drivers in the same team. Approaching a left turn after a long straight. Webber should have gone wide and duck in like what Lewis did. I could see Webber slowly squeezing Vettel earlier on. I didnt expect Webber to stay put when they were almost at the end.

Good race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 83 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.4%
  • < 4 years