2010 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did away with that and the 107% rule years ago.

Yeah I know they ditched the 107% rule but surely a car still has to "Qualify" otherwise the teams that are always at the back could just not bother doing Qualy hense saving engines, tyres, wear and tear on gearboxes and ultimately money (taking sponsorship in to account). I thought a car had to take part in and at least set a lap time during qualy to be allowed to take part in the race.

The guys driving those cars– they are not a lawyers neither they should recieve any legal advice on the track– they are making the show and things for them should be simple – green light = fight is on.
I agree with those who believe rule 40.13 describes the last lap situation when the safety car is still out due to safety reasons. Otherwise the idea of such a rule is unlogical –against racing spirit and against spectators. I also hope FIA will end this up with a proper solution.

I think, to avoid further confusion, if a race will end with SC, then SC must cross the finish line ahead of the pack. That's pointless for SC to enter pits if the drivers are going to finish line and they are not admitted to pass each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back