2010 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diversion maneuvre: if Hamilton is slow then blame Alonso about anything :D

LoL, I am just showing Alonso's Habites :D Dont worry Ferraris speed will be over once the Red lights are off since the Ferrari engine will die out or Barrichelo finds himself behind Alonso somehow and goes right into him. :D

Just joking, I realy hope for a fantastic race with lots of overtaking and lots of Drama.

Really looking forward to the race today. Let's hope Alonso can bring the Tifosi some joy by winning the home gp

I have seen less exciting F1 races on Monza. Excellent stuff!! Congrats to Fernando

This was great battle between pole, this was great Vettel timing, this was just great race :) I cant stop thinking what Button lost after first chicane... if he would finish first if this doesnt happen

yeah one of the few races in the last five years that kept me glued to the screen for almost the full length. It had everything without falling back on cheap tricks like rain, yellow lights etc. Too bad Hamilton was out so early, would have been interesting to see his strategy. Great win by Ferrari, perfect race by Vettel (for once) welcome back at the top my fav driver :)

Lewis really doesn’t learn with his mistakes, with both Red Bull behind him he don’t need to force the move on Massa. He maybe lose the championship here!

He always reminds me Mansell, always putting his heart in front of his head!

Alonso ramming like a prat cos he cant take loosing in the mafia car

This is funny :D

Take a look to the similar maneuvers this same year (Vettel to Alonso in Germany, Schumacher to Barrichello in Hungary) and tell me if Fernando did not block in a way more reasonable way and left a lot of room to Button, that made it before him in the first chicane by the way.

Anyway, the comment was probably part of the heat of the moment.

Cya!.

Lewis really doesn’t learn with his mistakes, with both Red Bull behind him he don’t need to force the move on Massa. He maybe lose the championship here!

He always reminds me Mansell, always putting his heart in front of his head!

IMO more than a "brave" move was a "silly" move, because he had absolutly no chance of overtaking Massa in that action, in fact was not an overtaking attempt, is not he had to retire because he risked to overtake, is he had to retire because he made a driving error and could ruin Felipe's race too.

What has that to do with "passionate driving"?

Cya.

Good race! I'm happy that Massa's suspension didn't get damage (or only a very small ammount), so he could continue and finish well! I don't know what was Hamilton thinking there! The podium guys did an awesome job! Also Vettel, man, so many laps on the soft tires! This was even more awesome than Webber's tire management on the Hungaroring!
Now, I'm sure Red Bulls will be back on the next few tracks, and Webber has a nice position to start from! I would love to see him win the championship, I want to see a new champion, and he deserves it completely, was very good from the point he started racing in F1 (finishing 5th in the Minardi).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 382 28.2%