2010 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Johnson

The Weatherman
F1-logo.jpg

One week on we are in Hungary for the last race before the 3 week break. who do you think will win and what will happen?

In my opinion Ferrari will keep on dominating now they have found the way to win races again, however they did it at Hockenheim taht would have been a 1-2 victory and I hope it to be repeated this week, and I am honest I expect Alonso to win in a diferent way he did at Hockenheim. He doesn´t need this to score a victory.

Anyway, tyre wear and good aerodynamic pack will be very important at the Hungary circuit being one of the slowest circuits in the whole champ, so maybe we have a surprise as Bridgestion will only bring soft and medium compounds this time, and this can be a problem for some teams.

I just don't see why all of a sudden Button has gone from a race winner, championship leader to not being able to do anything in the car for the last few races

Button Fails so much on Qualify, he does great results when he is the one with the advange and with a great setup, it's because he has more confidence then.

In the other hand I am not shockt to see MSC not being able to manage Q3, he won't have the pace thanks that the car is made for Buttons driving style and button likes an oversteering car while MSC wants a car that points dirrecly to the corner wich is actualy a bit understeery driving style.

How ever I hate that Red Bull are improving while the others are Copeing. I hope that Mclaren can get the blown diffuser to finally work because it could give them the pase to surpass Ferrari because not Ferrari and Mclaren are at an allmost equal pase but Mclaren can stay more consistent and for a longer time on track since there car is more gentel then the Ferrari.

Hamilton's Mclaren out with transmission failure. A rare mechanical failure for Mclaren this year.

I don't think Kubica deserved to be penalised for the pit-lane incident, wasn't his fault his lollypop man screwed up. Also looking at the BBC driver tracker, Kubica seems to have withdrawn.

BUT... Vettel under investigation...

EDIT= Drive through for Vettel!

Webber's going to get himself a free pitstop. That Red Bull is really flying. But is Vettel going to get second? He doesn't seem to be making much impact on Alonso...

EDIT= I take that back, Vettel is closing in now. Webber over 21 seconds ahead, wow.

EDIT again= Something I'm watching on the tracker, Senna is catching Yamamoto to lap him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 103 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 53 6.5%