2010 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rubens was so scared to die, why didn't he lift off? Whines too much IMO. Vettel has been doing this all season, but no penalty.

If Alonso was faster, why was he still behind Massa? He would've passed him already. Why would McLaren sign Alonso and THEN sabotage him? If he wanted to be the number 1 driver he should have beaten Lewis on a regular basis like his doing with Massa. In Monaco he told the team to tell Lewis to stop pushing, is that what you want to see in F1? Drivers not pushing? Just going out for a leisurely Sunday drive?

How do you know Alonso had a good relationship with his other teammates, his other teammates just weren't in the spotlight as much as Lewis. I remember in Monaco 2003 after he crashed he was pointing fingers at Trulli and shouting.

If Rubens was so scared to die, why didn't he lift off? Whines too much IMO. Vettel has been doing this all season, but no penalty.

If Alonso was faster, why was he still behind Massa? He would've passed him already. Why would McLaren sign Alonso and THEN sabotage him? If he wanted to be the number 1 driver he should have beaten Lewis on a regular basis like his doing with Massa. In Monaco he told the team to tell Lewis to stop pushing, is that what you want to see in F1? Drivers not pushing? Just going out for a leisurely Sunday drive?

How do you know Alonso had a good relationship with his other teammates, his other teammates just weren't in the spotlight as much as Lewis. I remember in Monaco 2003 after he crashed he was pointing fingers at Trulli and shouting.

1st Question BARRICHELLO: I haven´t seen Vettel doing what Michael did... not a sinlge time. And maybe at Hockenheim start was on the limit pushing Alonso to the pit lane wall, but Miachel move was in top speed.

2nd Question OVERTAKING: In a current F1 you need to be like a second faster than the car ahead (maybe even more) in oreder to being able to overtake.

3d Question ALONSO-HAMILTON: It is clearly a polemic one, and everybody can have created his own opinion, so make yours.
3d (B) question: SUNDAY DRIVE: As it is a team sport, expect team orders in the benefit of the team. Simple, clear and truth.

4th Queation: Alonso have clearly a good relationship with Trulli, Fisichella, etc. They, both parts have said so in public media many times.

I understand team orders, but the team should be giving them and not the drivers. You don't need to be a second faster to overtake. You have seen it all season, Alonso had the chance to overtake Massa, but he messed it up and then told the team it was ridiculous. If you want to believe what drivers say in the media and not how they act then Alonso and Hamilton love each other. They were literally cuddling each other at the Spanish GP

You don't need to be a second faster to overtake.
Not really. You need that or you need the driver ahead making a mistake.

Alonso had the chance to overtake Massa, but he messed it up and then told the team it was ridiculous.
Yeah, he said it was ridiculous having to fight and beat your TEAM MATE on track, risking all the team interests in the seasson and particular race. To me, it was ridiculous aswell.

If you want to believe what drivers say in the media and not how they act then Alonso and Hamilton love each other.
If you trust Lewis then he is lying (in my eyes), almost always he talks. If you trust Alonso, to me he is honest and he say his truth, wether he´s right or wrong. Alonso never had nice words to Hamilton, maybe he had no words for him, but never good ones... and I still thinking that Alonso´s problem was more with Ron Denis than with Lewis.

Cheers!

rub and schumi at spa:
god_protect_rubens.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years